24.

Your POV
While driving home, i stopped at a convenience store to buy something. I parked my car and stepped out. When i was walking to the entrance, i heard my phone ring. I looked down at my phone and picked up. "Hi hyunnie~ why'd you call me?" I asked. "Because i wanted to ask when we can meet again~!" Baekhyun said through the phone. "Maybe tomorrow after school." I said and he hummed as an yes. "Okay. See you tomorrow then~!" He said. "Bye hyunnie~!" I said and Baekhyun hung up.

I forgot what i wanted to buy, so i walked to my car again. I wanted to walk away, when i heard someone saying my name. "Long time no see, Leah."

I turned around and saw someone i didn't expect to see for a long time. "Hello Yugyeom." I said coldly. Yugyeom is my ex boyfriend who cheated on me and ruined my life for a long time period.

Yugyeom:

Name: Kim YugyeomAge: 19 yearsBirthday: 17 / 11 / 1999Height: 6 ft (1,85 m)

Name: Kim Yugyeom
Age: 19 years
Birthday: 17 / 11 / 1999
Height: 6 ft (1,85 m)

"What are you doing here?" He asked while smiling at me. "I just wanted to drive back home so goodbye~" i said and walked to my car. He noticed that i was trying to get away, so he quickly grabbed my wrist. "Not so fast, why are you running away?" He asked. "Why are you being so nice suddenly?" I fought back and his smile slowly turned into a little smirk.

"Oh i'm not here to hurt you sweetheart~" he said and i felt my stomach boiling. With all my strength, i pulled away from his grip on my wrist. "Leave me alone." I said and i glared at him before reaching my car. He tried to get a grip on me again, but this time i raised my voice. "I said leave me alone!" I yelled at him and turned to him.

"I'm only trying to apologize for what I've done." He said and asked me to sit down. I was still a bit nervous about it, and he noticed that. "I'm really not going to hurt you." He said and i chuckled a bit. I sat down with him and he began to talk.

"Look, i know i fucked up badly, and i'm here to apologize. I didn't mean to hurt you and i immediately regretted my decision. So, i'm really sorry." He said and covered his face with his hands. I grabbed his hands and lowered them from his face. "Don't worry, i'll forgive you. But i'll never forget what kind of impact that had on me." I said and his face lit up. "So.. is everything okay now?" He asked and i nodded. I stood up and he did the same. "Friends?" I asked. "Friends." He said and we hugged before saying goodbye to each other.

I walked back to my car and stepped in. I sighed and closed my eyes. My heart feels lighter and at ease now i talked to Yugyeom. We won't be seeing each other for a while, because he goes to a different school on the southern part of Seoul, Kyung Hee University i think. Baekhyun and Chanyeol went to school there once, but now they're studying at my university.

I opened my eyes again and started the engine. I was feeling much more energetic than before, so i asked Seventeen if i could come over to their dorm.