#06 ; r.varane EN

This one is for the bday girl pablodybala even tho she can't date the same football player for more than an hour. She luv Varane even tho he destroyed her nt during the WC and that's love.

 She luv Varane even tho he destroyed her nt during the WC and that's love

NINA SIGHED when she entered her boyfriend's house.

"Hi," he smiled when he saw her, and she glared at him.

"Thanks for opening the door."

"I gave you the keys so I don't have to get up and open you the door anymore, what do you think?"

"Oh, wow, I thought it was because you were so in love with me and that you wanted to spend every second of your day with me."

"Yeah, that too," he nodded, and she hit his arms. "Ouch! You're so mean with me."

"I hate you."

"Aw, Nina, are you still bitter because of France-Argentina? I mean the best won, it's not your fault."

"I'm about to leave this place, Varane."

"Kidding, kidding. Come and sit with me."

"I've got something for you," she says and she opened her bag and gave him an advent calendar with the Real Madrid logo. "Since you are still a kid and you asked for it the other day..."

"Oh my God, Nina, thank you," he put his hand on his heart, and she glared at him.

"Why do you sound like I'm never buying you anything? Those are just chocolates to wait for someone who doesn't even exist."

"Aww, shut up, you even choose the one with a Real Madrid logo. Can I eat the first one?"

"You should call your mom to ask her for permission."

"You're so funny, it's crazy," he ate the chocolate before getting up, "Let's watch a movie."

__

When Nina came to visit the next day, Raphael was still at training. She decided to be a nice girlfriend and to bake cookies for him.

For that, she had to find all the ingredients, which was not an easy task since his kitchen was bigger than her apartment. She opened every drawers and closets, and she frowned when she found an advent calendar with the France NT logo.

"I didn't buy that. I certainly didn't buy that, I would ne-ver," she said out loud, frowning. "But he said to me that he didn't have one..."

She put it back where it was and went back to her cookies. When Raphael arrived, forty minutes later, they were in the oven, and Nina was watching pictures of Paulo Dybala on the couch.

"Hey, are you using the oven? Do you want to burn my house? Those things are dangerous Nina."

"Hello to you too, I'm so happy to see you!"

"Hi Nina," he smiled before kissing her. "But I was serious about the oven."

"I'm baking for you."

"Thank you. You didn't have to do that," he sat next to her, and she shrugged.

"I was just bored."

"Oh, wow," he took a high-pitched voice, "I thought it was because you were so in love with me and that you wanted to make me happy."

"I don't sound like that."

"You do."

"I'll eat all the cookies by myself."

"No, Nina, don't do that, I love you so much," he said, hugging her tightly.

"Ew, ew, ew, let me go."

"Do you want a chocolate from my advent calendar?" he offered, and she nodded.

"I certainly do!" she got up and followed him into the kitchen, and she crossed her arms to see which one he was going to take.

And surprisingly, he opened a closet that she did not open earlier, giving her a calendar with a cat on it.

"How many fucking Advent calendars do you have?!"

"What? Just one," he said, panicking. "Shit, you didn't buy this one..."

"Indeed, I didn't. How many?"

"Five."

"Five?! What the hell, Raph! You told me you didn't have one when we went at the supermarket together last week!"

"I didn't! But my mom bought me one, and then I found another one that I liked, and Sergio bought me one as well, the club gave us free advent calendars and you bought me one."

"Why didn't you tell me," she smiled, shaking her head.

"Because I know you. You were gonna make fun of me and telling me that I am an adult."

"You're an adult with a kid's brain. But as you can see, it's not stopping me from dating you."

"But I have five advent chocolate just for myself."

"You have to share with me now," she decided, and he nodded.

"Okay, fine. But please don't tell anyone."

"You know me...I'll never do that to you," she smiled, hugging him.

Real madridriots groupchat

Varane

Hey guys it's Nina I took Raph's phone while he's sleeping just to let you know that he's a kid and owns FIVE advent calendar!!

Make fun of him as much as you can xx

🎄 tomorrow: a player from FC Barcelona 🎄