#20 ; k.mbappé EN

For Léandra aka draxembe bc she is one of my fans

KYLIAN ENTERED the kitchen, looking for another bag of chips

KYLIAN ENTERED the kitchen, looking for another bag of chips. He invited his teammates over to celebrate his birthday, and they decided to celebrate Christmas at the same time. That's how he ended up putting a Christmas tree on his livingroom, and some of his guests wearing ridiculous Christmas sweaters.

"What are you doing here?" he asked when he saw Marquinhos, Thiago and Gianluigi in the middle of a conversation in his kitchen.

"Come to talk with us! We need the point of view of someone young!"

"Hey! I am young!" Marquinhos complained, and Kylian laughed.

"What are you talking about?"

"Marriage," Gianluigi said.

"But I am not even married," Kylian remarked, trying to run away from this conversation. He knew where this was leading: they were going to ask questions about his relationship with Léandra, but he didn't know what to answer because he didn't know what kind of relationship they had as well. Elle really liked her, but it didn't seem mutual.

As if she had read Kylian's mind, Léandra entered, directly coming into his arms.

"I'm cold. You're warm. I'm a koala and your my branch now," she said, laughing, and if the three others found it cute, Kylian sighed.

"It's not even 10 P.M. and you're drunk already," he said, "with whom did you drink like that?"

"A drink here, a drink there, a drink with everyone," she summed up randomly, and Kylian pitched his nose.

"Léandra..."

"...The koala," she finished his sentence, laughing.

He sighed before taking the bag of chips he needed and a water bottle.

"Come with me," he sighed before taking her hand, and she didn't have any other choice than to let him go to follow him, not without turning around to wink at the three other football players, which made them laugh. "Why are they laughing?" Kylian asked, crossing the livingroom, Léandra having a hard time to follow him.

"Because I'm hot--"

"I shouldn't have bought alcohol."

"Nooo," she answered, and as soon as he closed his bedroom's door behind them, he gave her the water bottle.

"Drink it."

"But Kylian...I'm not thirsty. Just cold. Can I be a koala again?" she asked, and he frowned.

She wouldn't have...he thought before smiling.

"Come here."

That's how they both ended up laying on the bed, Léandra still holding into him like a koala on his tree.

"Léandra."

"Yes?" she asked.

"Why are you doing this?"

Silence. He sighed.

"Why are you pretending to be drunk?"

She stopped moving and he sat up straight, which forced Léandra to let him go.

"How do you know?" she mumbled, and he smiled, shaking his head.

"Don't you think I'm starting to know you by now?"

She didn't answer, and he shook his head.

"What kind of game are we playing?"

"We are not playing."

"Of course we are. And I don't want to play anymore. I'm trying to show you that I like you but you are not returning it so--"

"I just did," she cut him, and he frowned.

"Is that why you pretended to be drunk?"

"I was going to tell you about my feelings before falling asleep, and tomorrow I would have act as if I didn't remember, but you would have talked about it eventually," she shrugged, and Kylian smiled.

"How do you know?"

"Don't you think I'm starting to know you by now?"

"I can't believe it, you invented all that story...couldn't you just tell me that you liked me like a normal person?"

She shrugged, and he lay down again.

"Well, be a koala again and let's wait for the moment when you'll fall asleep then."

"Don't you want to go back to your birthday party?"

"Why? The person I like is here."

"Mmh," she nodded, "well, I'm going back then," she said, getting up, but Kylian was faster, catching her hand to pull her back on the bed. She straightened herself up, about to complain, but she didn't have time to: Kylian started to kiss her. She took a few seconds to react, surprise, before kissing him back.

"You're not going anywhere," he whispered before kissing her again.    

🎄 tomorrow: a player from FC Barcelona 🎄