#09 ; draxembe EN

For Diable aka Waylein bc she ships draxembe

"JULIAN, SIT down, you're just in time!"

"Uh, in time for what?" he looked at Kylian, puzzled.

"For Secret Santa!"

"Since when are we doing that?"

"This year. Gianluigi said that they were doing that in Turin, and we thought it was cool," Marquinhos explained.

"The papers are in this box!" Adrien came closer, and they all took a paper. "The rules are: the person written on your piece of paper can't know that you are his Secret Santa, you can tell everyone but him. You have to buy him a present but nothing more than 50 €. Try to buy something that he may like, and have fun obviously because it is the main point," he smiled.

Julian opened his paper and tried not to look immediately at the person written on it. Presnel. It was so easy, he was almost disappointed. Presnel wasn't complicated, he would be happy to receive something random like socks. Besides, he always had tons of things that he wanted to buy, and since Sarah and him got a divorce, he was always the first to know.

This was not really a challenge, but he was happy to be the one offering something to Presnel.

After all, he was his best friend.

Or maybe more.

🎄

Presnel sighed when he entered his car. After training, they had finally decided to work on that Secret Santa thing, and he did not know what to think of it.

He had to buy something for Julian, and it was way more complicated than it seemed.

Julian was his "best friend." That was the official title. In reality, he was more than that in Presnel's eyes. That is probably why he got bored of Sarah, and they decided to end things here. He used to be in love with her, but slowly, those feelings were moving into another person. And that person was Julian. Julian and his cute accent, Julian and his laugh, Julian and his hair, Julian frowning, Julian doing anything, in fact, because even mad Julian was cute from Presnel's point of view.

But he knew that it was one-sided.

🎄

Two weeks later, Presnel was still trying to find the best present for Julian. But for now, it was a fail.

"Hey, uh, did you find a present for Secret Santa yet?" he asked to Julian during training, and the latter nodded.

"I did, what about you?"

"No," he said, sighing, "I really don't know what to get to that person."

"Are you close to him, I mean is he a friend or a teammate?"

"A friend," he said, and Julian nodded.

"You should try to find something with a reference to a private joke. At least, that's what I did."

"That's actually a very good idea!"
Julian smiled, happy to hear that Presnel liked his idea. At least, he would like his present.

🎄

The last match at home before Christmas was the day when the presents were opened. They were discreetly coming one by one into the changing rooms to put the present on the person's sit before the match, and when they were all coming in after it, they could open them.

Julian waited a little before opening his, observing his teammate's presents; Kylian received a figurine of Donatello, and Marquinhos got new tools for his barbecue.

He finally decided to look at his present. It was badly wrapped, which made him smile. He tore the wrapping paper and whispered a "oh" when he saw what it was.

A sweater with the word "babe" on it.

The exact same one he bought for Presnel.

He looked up, trying to find Presnel, and the latter entered the room, wearing the sweater already.

"I can't believe we've got the same idea!" he laughed, and Julian smiled.

"I can't believe you were my secret Santa and you asked for my help."

"Wear it, we'll take a pic for Instagram and for my wallpaper."

Julian nodded and put the sweater on. They sat next to each other and smiled for the picture. Presnel liked to take a hundred pictures each time, but Julian stopped focusing on it, looking at Presnel instead. With this sweater, he was even more handsome than usual.

He frowned when he saw Presnel putting his phone on the side and the next second, they were kissing.

He couldn't say who had started it, it was just...a common move. A common decision.

When they stopped, Presnel laughed.

"This is what I wanted to give you as a present for secret Santa but I thought that you may not like it so I choose the sweater."

"I loved both," Julian smiled before kissing Presnel again.    

🎄 tomorrow: a player from Hoffenheim 🎄