#05 ; t.kehrer EN

"HI, GUYS!" Alena smiled when she entered the room full of football players

"HI, GUYS!" Alena smiled when she entered the room full of football players. They were all reunited at Marquinhos' before Christmas, and as usual, they were the last one to arrive.

"The last ones to arrive, as always," Thiago said, and Alena laughed. "What happened this time?"

"I didn't know where my car keys were," Thilo shrugged.

"Was Alena waiting for you at her place or..." Presnel hesitated, and Alena nodded.

"Yep. I was."

Thilo rolled his eyes.

"We are not dating, remember?"

"Right," they all nodded in unison, and he sighed while Alena was still saying hello to everybody, laughing with Kylian. Thilo frowned. He was happy to see that his best friend was starting to be friend with his teammates and their wives and girlfriends, but he did not really like to see her that close to the guys.

"Calm down," Julian said in German, and Thilo frowned.

"What are you talking about?"

"Kylian doesn't see her like that, don't worry."

"Like what? Like a human being?"

"No," Julian shook his head, "like his future wife."

"Pft, what are you talking about? I'm clearly not gonna marry her."

"If you keep denying your feelings like that, yes indeed."

Thilo sighed and looked at his best friend again. She was now laughing with the French player, and once again, he felt slightly jealous. Slightly. Very slightly.

**

Thilo quickly forgot that feeling when Alena sat next to him to eat. He was glad to see that she preferred to eat next to him, his best friend, that next to Kylian.

But as soon as the dessert was eaten, she left her sit to be next to Thomas. Thilo sighed. He knew that the defender was married and that he really did not see Alena like that, but he was still disappointed. Why couldn't she stay with him and only him?

She got up and started to walk to the toilets, and she smiled at Kylian who was just coming back from the same place. Everything was going well until Marcos opened his mouth.

"Wait wait wait, you two, look above your head!"

They both frowned and looked up, realizing what was happening at the same time.

They had mistletoe over their head.

Kylian immediately shook his head, and Alena did the same a few seconds later. They looked at each other, panicked, but they did not have time to say anything, because Thilo got up and almost ran to their before pushing Kylian to take his place.

"What are you doing?!" Alena whispered in German, and Thilo shrugged.

"Would you rather kiss him?"

"I'm your best friend, you don't want to kiss me!"

"Well, I'm also your best friend so you don't want to kiss me."

"Right," he said.

"Right," he nodded, and they both looked at each other before taking a step each and kissing each other.

Surprisingly, Thilo is the one breaking the kiss, staring at Alena in shock.

"What?" she smiled, and he smiled as well.

"You-you kissed me back. I did not expect it."

"We have to kiss each other under the mistletoe, isn't it the rule?" she shrugged before leaving him here to go to the toilets.

Thilo stopped watching her every comings and goings. He did not even talk to her during the rest of the afternoon.

"Can you drive me home?" she asked when they left, and he nodded. She was not sure why he was distant with her, so she stayed as quiet as him until they arrived in from of her appartment building.

"Can you come with me inside? It's dark."

He nodded and they both left the car. Once again, they walked in silence. She opened the door and they both came in. He looked at her and was about to wish her a good night when she went on her tiptoes and kissed him. He didn't think twice before kissing her back. This time, they broke the kiss because they were both out of breath, and when he looked up, there was no mistletoe.

🎄 tomorrow: a player from Real Madrid 🎄

____
Okay so it's day 5 and we almost have 1K already YALL SO QUIET THO