Chapter 5 - Jimin

Jimin's Pov

I entered Kim enterprise. Hyera's dad wanted to meet me.

"I'm here to meet Mr.Kim", I said to his secretary.

"Did you made an appoinment with him?", she asked. "Yes, he's the one asking me to come here".

"Okay sir wait a second". "You can go in sir", she said after a second . "Thank you", I smile at her.

"So Park Jimin..."

"Yes..Mr.Kim"

"Please have a sit". I sit infront of him.

"What are you going to talk about Mr.Kim?", I asked him. "So I just want to straight to the point", his eyes darted to me and for the time being I wonder why I felt nervous.

"I want you to break up with my daughter, Kim Hyera".

"What? break up? N-no I can't, I love her so much", I said.

"If you love her, then I want you to end your relationship with her. Or else....", he pause.
"Or else what?", I raise my voice a little knowing that at least I should respect him as an older and my girlfriend's father.

"Or else you want to see your family suffering?", he smirked and continued said, "I know you have a financial difficulties Jimin. You are waiting for job right? Fine I can give you one. I heard that you wanted to be a lawyer but you didn't get opportunities eventhough you've studied overseas and got your degree. I can help you", he said. I blink my eyes and I think about his offer.

I don't want to lose this opportunity.

"But I love her, I don't want to hurt her".

"I don't care. I want you to break up with my daughter or else your family is in danger", he threathen me.

"Choose. Break up with Hyera or I will make your family suffer".

"Okay okay...I'll break up with her but please don't hurt my family and don't forget your promise", I said. "I won't", he smile in victory.
I storm out of his office and text Hyera to meet me at the cafe.

What should I say to her later. Today is our third anniversary. Sorry Hyera I had to do this.

I entered the cafe and wait for her. Not long after that I saw her coming to me and sat infront of me.

It's so silent.

'Jiminnie, why are you so quiet?" she asked me. "I-I actually I-I" oh god why I am stuttering?.

"You what?"

"Emm..I- aa nevermind, Happy 3rd Anniversary babe" I said and I heard she giggles. She's so cute, I don't want to hurt you but I have to.

"Well Happy 3rd Anniversary too babe, you don't have to be nervous to say happy anniversary though, it's like you're not used to it".

"Hyera, I need to tell you something", should I say it now? What if she thought this is just a prank?

"Let's break up" I added. "Please Jimin, if this is your prank for our anniversary then jus-"
"I'm serious, let's break up". I said with cold eyes. As I expected, she thought it was just some kind of stupid pranks but it is not.

"Tell me this is just a dream..but why now?", her eyes needed an answer.

I look up behind Hyera. It's Eunji, she's my cousin. I need her to make Hyera hate me. I stood up and hold her hands.

"Jimin?what is this?!" Hyera asked unpatiently. I stood there silence and hesitate to answer me. "For fuck sakes Jimin, please talk!!" she yelled.

"Hyera...." I paused for a sec. "She's my girlfriend" I said confidently. "SHE WHAT? If she's your girlfriend then who am I?" she yelled at me. "She's my girlfriend and I love her more than anything, she's perfect than you, prettier and smart than you". It's all lies, lies.

Tears falling like a waterfall. She's crying. Noo.. don't cry. I'm guilty now. I need to be strong for her, for my family and for me.

"Why??I need to know the reason why you left me like this?!"

"You don't get it, did you? I want to be with you just because you're rich, nothing more and now I get what I want so I leave and you have nothing to do with me". I can't believe I said that.

"Ohh and I just want to tell you, she's better than you" I added. It's not true, I love you so much that's why I need to leave you so no one will hurt except, me.

Afterthat she slap me. Slap as much as you want...I deserve this.

"PARK JIMIN!!!", she yelled his name infront of everyone. I continued my pace without turning back and left her in the cafe. She ran towards me.

"Jimin, please don't leave me.I love you and I really do. You can't do this to me. Pleaseee..." she beg me, ahh It's frustrating I don't want to see her like this.

"Stop it Hyera. This is my decision! Just forget me and act like our relationship never exist".

It started to rain...

She hugged me for the last time. "Let me go!" I tried to get rid of her. "Let's stay like this, for the last time...I beg you", I just go along with her since maybe this is our last hug. She hugged me for few minutes and I don't want to let her go, I'll miss her. "Oppa! let's go it's raining" Eunji said.

"Let me go Hyera" I look at her face. She shook her head. I finally push her and she landed the floor. Sorry Hyera .....

After I left her. I cried...

"Oppa, you're too much. How can you do that to her? and what's up with your words? You're going to make her hate you more!", Eunji said to me.

"I know, but I have to do this. I love her Eunji but she's not meant to me", she hug me for a comfort.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

It's been 2 days I broke up with her. I didn't pick up her calls nor replying her messages. His dad really keep his promises. I got the job as a lawyer. Now I got stable job and help my mom.

I found out that she's getting married to my childhood friend, Jungkook.

Wow, this world is so small. Hyera must be suffering right now.

I grab the invitation wedding card Taehyung gave me last week. Her wedding is today. I threw it to the rubbish bin. I can't bear to see her with someone else so I called Taehyung that I couldn't make it because I'm busy.

My question is,

Will she be fine with Jungkook?

"She is my priority but now she doesn't even existed in my vocabulary anymore"