Chapter 20 - His

Hyera's Pov

"So enjoy this lovey dovey date?", Jungkook walked towards us. "What are you talking ab-", he cut me off. "You shut up!", with that he grab Jimin by his collar andthen punch him.

"Jungkook stop!!!!", I yelled. I can't let this happening. I need to do something.

I grab Jungkook waist to stop him from what he's been doing but instead he pushed me. "Don't interfere Hyera!!", he shouted.

I cry harder. "Jungkook stop! You hurt him. You hurt your bestfriend!", I yelled.

"Ohh now you are trying to defend him?", he smirked. "No...I just don't want you guys to fight, please stop", I sobbed.

Jimin punch Jungkook back when he was taking to me.

"You rascal!!!", Jungkook landed a hard punch on Jimin this time. They keep fight and I don't have any ability to stop them.

"CELINE!!", she come and shocked witnessing what happened here.

"Y-yes?", she said. "Call the guards, NOW!!"

Not long after that the guards come to separate those two. They keep glaring at each other.

One of the guard took Jimin out. "Don't you ever come back here!!", Jungkook retorted.

"And you...I'm not done with you", Jungkook grab my hairs.

"Ahh, let me go it's hurts". Celine saw it but she choose to run away. She don't want to interfere.

Jungkook forced me to go upstairs. I thought he's gonna locked me up again but no. He brought me to our shared bedroom.

Jungkook locked the door from inside and a smirk plastered on his face.

"W-what are you doing?!", I stuttered and was on my way to to escape but he stop me.

"Tonight, let's have fun", he said.

"What do you mean?". Please please not now. I'm not ready. I took a step back but he keep coming closer to me until I landed on the wall.

"Why? Are you afraid?", he laughed. He know that I'm scared of him.

He cupped my cheek a crash his lips on mine with force. I tried to push him but he's too strong.
He kiss me passionately but I didn't respond. I put all my strength to push him but it didn't work. He wanted for an entrace but I didn't let him. Then he bit my bottom lip and use this as an opportunity to slide his tongue and start to exploring my mouth.

We parted and stared into each other. We catch our breath for a second.

Jungkook put me on his shoulder and push me to the bed harshly. He smirked. I wish I could punch his face along with those smirk.

I tried to runaway but he pull my legs. He hovered me. He kiss me in my neck leaving a hickeys and suck it like his live depends on it. He managed to find my sweet spot and without I noticed I let out a small moan.

He took off his t-shirt and pants leaving him only on his boxer. Those abs...

"Like what you see?", he tease me. I didn't make eye contact with him.

"Jungkook, I don't think I can do this", I said. "Why?I'm sure you'll like it. It's like you never done this before". Wtf he's talking about I'm still a virgin.

He kiss me again. I push him will all with my almight but he didn't budge a bit, he's so strong.

"You're stubborn, aren't you?, he pinned my hands above my head.

"Please don't do this Jungkook...I beg you", I said but of course he didn't listen.

He began to unbutton my blouse and he couldn't wait so he just rip it off. Then I cover myself with my hands.

"You're so beautiful. I can't wait to feel inside you"

"Stop this Jungkook! Stop!", he slapped me.

"So what? You're mine. This body is mine. So just shut up and live along with my rules!", he shouted.

"Please...."

"Please don't do it", I beg him while crying. Somehow his eyes soft looking at my state.

He looked at me and I shook my head as 'no' but he didn't listented.

He began to take off my skirt but stop when I yelled at him. "I never done this before so please stop! I'm not ready, pleasee...", I sobbed

He eyed me andthen he widen his eyes.

"Don't tell me you-", he stop.

"Fuck, I'm sorry", he said and grab his hairs.

"Are you still a virgin?", I nodded.

"Like really?", I stared at him while crying. Then he leave me in that room alone.

I'm glad that we didn't do it. I'm about to lost my virginity. It's not like I don't want him, I do but I don't want this other side of him. I want the old Jungkook.

_________________________

[A/N: I don't write smut hahahaha]