Chapter 16 - True colour

DOUBLE UPDATE!! 🥺❤️ DON’T FORGET TO VOTES.

Hyera's Pov

It's been 3 months since I married to Jungkook. Jungkook getting busy these days and rarely coming home. When I asked where did he go he will said 'business matters'. I try to understand but it's weird.

Jungkook went to work early in the morning and come back home late at night. We rarely talk and see each other. Somehow I think that he wanted to avoid me.

I'm here in this house alone. Celine went to supermarket and she hasn't return yet.

There's one room that very suspicious. Last time when I got near in that room Celine advice me not to go or else Jungkook will be mad.

I'm curious though. I went to the room and turn the door knob. Not my luck because it was locked.

I tried to look for the keys...where's the key??

I check the small tables near the rooms. There were a lots of keys. Oh my god which one is the key.

I'm sweating.

What if Jungkook find out?

I'm dead.

But curiosity controlling me. I tried the keys one by one and there’s a 'click' sound.

The door open. It was so dark inside and I try to turn on the light but it's not working. I started to cough because of the thick dust inside the room.

I went downstairs and look for torchlight. Luckily I found one. This room is quite big but why everything was covered with white blanket?

I remove the blanket and open one of the cabinet. I saw guns. There were many type of them. From the huge one to the small one. I open the other cabinet. It's the same.

What...what is this?? did Jungkook did something illegal?

I locked the door immediately before someone see me and went straight to bedroom. I need Jungkook to explain to me everything. It's like I'm the only one who do not know anything.

I'm scared...

What if he killed me?

He don't even love me...

Jungkook come back from work and he saw my red eyes.

"Hyera-"

"Jungkook we need to talk", I cut him off.

"What's the matter?", he asked.

"Jungkook...tell me please, tell me what dix you do? What your job actually is?"

"I told you before this right, I work with Wonwoo's hyung company remember?", he touch both of my hands but I jerk it off.

"Is that so? Stop lying Jungkook", I cry infront off him.

"Why are you being like this?", he was confused with my behaviour.

"You asked me why I'm being like this? Huh? Jungkook just tell me the truth"

"I don't know what are you talking about", he's about to leave the room but I stop him by grabbing his hands.

"Wow! stop pretending Jungkook! I know everything", I show him the gun that I found in the room earlier.

"Where did you get that??!", he asked.

"Surprise? I got this in 'that' room!!! Satisfied?", I yelled.

I feel hard slap on my left cheek.

He slapped me.

"Fine!!! If you want to know I'm a mafia. Did you hear me? I'M A MAFIA!!!", I widened my eyes in shocked.

"N-no..." I stuttered.

"Why did you want to marry me?", I want to ask him this a long time ago.

"You really want to know huh?!"

"I wanted to marry you because Wonwoo hyung asked me to. Because of what? You want to know?", he asked again.

"Because I want to get revenge to your stupid dad!!, he killed my parents!! I need to pay back of what he had done to me and my brother!"

"So you didn't love me?", I asked.

Stupid question

"I was force to marry you and now you want me to love you? the girl that I barely know? I know you marry me because you want to forget all the pain that Jimin has given to you. I knew you guys had something before this but I chose not to say anything"

"So you're cheated on me?", I asked.

He's smiling, "ohh you knew that?".

"It's obvious Jungkook, that morning when you're mad at me about touching your phone". He's laughing like a psychopath.

"Are you crazy?", I ask him.

"Don't worry my dear I've killed her", I'm shocked.

"What??? You what?", I couldn't believe it.

"I've kill her because she know too many information about me, so getting rid of her is the best thing I could do"

"You're a beast!!! I hate you! how can you kill innocent people??!"

"So you agreed to marry me because you just want to get a revenge? It's my dad! Not me.."

"Don't forget babygirl, you're his daughter. I can hurt him by making his one and only daughter suffering", he pull my wrist. I tried to get off from him but he harden the grip.

"You don't know Jungkook. He don't like me since I was a kid. My dad never show his affection to me. If you hurt me he don't mind"

"I can't believe you did this", disappointed, anger, sad all mixed up.

"I knew everything about you Hyera. You need to believe it, you're mine"

"Our country has a rules. I can report to a police and tell them everything andthen you and your brother will get arrest!!"

"Are you sure about that? If you're going to make a report then you dad will get arrest too", he's right...what should I do?

"Don't forget who owns you!!", he grab a fistful of my hair.

"Ahh, it's h-hurts", he's smirked.

"You know what? It's easier now. I don't have to pretend infront of you like Wonwoo hyung asked me"

"The games is now begin"

___________________________

[A/N: the torture is now begin *clap clap]