Chapter 19 - Visit

Hyera's Pov

Nothing good happened. Everything was still the same. Jungkook always busy with his so called business. I'm doing nothing in this house. I'm bored. Hana said she had something to take care off so I don't want to disturb her. Jungkook restricted me to go out of this house.

I watched kdrama in the living room. The bell rang. Celine to open the door.

"Who is it?"

"It's Mr.Park", Jimin?

"Park?is it Jimin?", I don't know what happened but a smile appeared on my face knowing he pay me a visit.

"What brought you here? Jungkook is not here right now", I said coldly.

"I'm not here to meet him, I'm here to see you". I gesture him to sit on the sofa.

"How's your condition? are you okay?", is the first question he asked me. I kept silent. "Your face....", he continued.

"If I tell you I'm okay would you believe me?", I asked.

"Did he hit you?", he still care about me, I thought. I nodded.

"I know this will happened", he sighed. "I'm sorry for everything", his eyes explains that he's sincere.

"It's okay. I'm sorry for not believing on you. I should believe you in the first place though. I'm such a stupid girl. I can't escape from him now", I sobbed. Jimin come to me and give me a warm hug. I cried on his chest.

"I regret for leaving you. I love you so much", he whispered on my ear.

"Stop lying Jimin. What about that Eunji girl? You're going to ditch her too? You don't value our feelings aren't you?", I break the hug.

"Eunji is just my cousin", I don't understand him. "What are you talking about? Is this a drama series?", I let out a small fake laugh.

"I'm telling the truth. If I have to choose once again I will choose you instead of my career. I know I'm selfish but I cannot let my family in danger especially my mom", ok now I didn't get every single words he said.

"What are you talking about? Career? Family in danger?", I totally blank. "I'm sorry Hyera, but I think you deserve to know the truth", he lowered his voice.

"It's your dad", he spoke. "He threaten me. He's the one who asked me to broke up with you. If I don't...my family will be in danger. If I end my relationship with you, your dad will get me a job to help my family. I had no choice but to chose my family and career instead of you", he explained.

He wiped away the tears that streaming down on my cheek. I hug him tight. I don't know that he's suffer enough because of me. I critisize him for everything that he did without knowing the real reason behind it and why he did that. I'm so stupid.

"Jimin...", I sobbed. "I don't know that you did that. I'm so sorry. I'm very sorry. I'm such a burdensome to you. I don't know things like this will be happened and I don't know that my dad will act like that. You suffered enough. You sacrifice your love", I said still hugging him.

"We're both victim in this situation. Don't blame yourself. It's just me who didn't take a wise decision", he smiled.

We broke the hug.

"Do you still love me?", Jimin wipe my tears with his cute thumb. I don't know why it's hard for me to answer his question. Back then, I used to say yes but now I hesitate to say it. Is it because there's someone else in my heart?

I stayed silent.

Jimin cupped my cheek. "Do you love him?", he asked me once again and I nodded.

"You know what, Jungkook is so lucky to have you. After what he have done to you, you still accept him. I guess there's no chance for me to conquer your heart?", he tease me and I smiled.

"I'm sorry Jimin but my feelings grow for him. I don't know why but I think I do love him", I said.

"Does he know?", I shook my head. "Damn, you should tell him". "No....", I pause. "Why not?", Jimin demand an answer now and I don't know how to tell him.

This marriage is not a marriage that couple used to have. It was a marriage just for stupid revenge.

"Hyera? Are you okay? I asked you why not? Why you don't want to tell him that you also have feelings for him?", he eyed me.

"It's just a one sided love Jimin. He said that he didn't love me instead he hate me so much". I didn't tell him about Jungkook revenge.

"But he told me and the guys the opposite", he mumbled. "What did you say?"

"It's nothing", he give me his precious eyesmile.

"Did he still hit you?", he eyed me with concern on his eyes. "For now I guess no. He's busy with his work and there's no reason for him to hit me".

"Does it still hurt?", I shook my head. Yes it is, my heart is heart broke right now.

He grab my both of my arm forcefully and I whined.

"I guess you're lying". "I'm sorry Jimin", I said. "I couldn't believe that he did this to you. Jungkook really change. He's not the old Jungkook that I know", from his voice I know how disappointed he is towards Jungkook.

"Let's go", he grab my right hand. "Where?", I'm confuse. "Far away from here", Jimin grab my arm and I hurt in pain from all the bruises Jungkook caused. "Are you insane?", I shouted. "Do you want to get killed?", I really want to go with you but after what happened I don't want to hurt you again. Who knows what will Jungkook capable of doing something bad to you?

"Yes I'm insane. I will do whatever to protect you. Just let's go from here", he said in hurry.

"I can't...."

"Why?", Jimin asked me.

"It's because he will come to me, he will do whatever to get me back. So don't do anything stupid. I don't want because of me you guys broke your friendship"

"Yes it's true. I will come to your either you're alive or death. Because you're mine", both Jimin and I snapped from that voice, it's Jungkook.

Ooh shit.

"Run away from your problem is not the answer of everything"