Chapter 35 - Let her go

Jungkook's pov

FLASHBACK*

I went to bed lying beside Hyera whose backfacing me.I heard notification from my phone at it was Wonwoo hyung who texted me.

"Jungkook, sorry to tell you this but you need to let her go, you need to divorce her"- Wonwoo hyung.

"What do you mean? I don't want to divorce her, I love her so much"

"I don't care, you need to leave her. Mr and Mrs. Kim already died but both their children still alive"- Wonwoo hyung

"Don't do anything stupid. Enough, before this you asked me to torture and abused her. I can't bear to see her hurt again because of me"

"You got the point there, if you want her to be safe or alive, stay away from her and divorce her. About her brother, I'll handle it. I'll finished him off " - Wonwoo hyung.

He's crazy, what should I say to Hyera?

When I was texting with hyung, she turned his body to me. I thought she's sleeping.

"Who texts you?", she ask curiously. "Hmm it's just a work", I said. "Okay then", when she was about to turn he body I grab her left hand.

I place my phone on the nightstand and made sure I silent it. I hugged her.

"Kookie...do you have a problem?", I was wondering how did she know? . "No, I don't. Don't worry", I lied...sorry Jagi.

"Thankyou", she mumbled. "What?", I asked her to repeat what she said. "I said thankyou". "For what?", I stared right into her eyes. "For celebrating my birthday, for treating me well, for saving me from Marcello and everything. Today you made me happy", she kissed me on my cheek.

"Your welcome, I love you jagi", I hugged her tightly like I don't want to let her go. "I love you too", she replied.

"Sorry", I spoke. "Sorry?", she asked confuse. "Sorry for treating you bed before this and I abused you, made your life like hell and-", she cut me off.

"Shhhh, past is past. We can't turn back the time. Everything happened for a reason and thankyou for always staying by my side", she was an angel.

"No what I mean is I'm afraid I hurt you again. I'm afraid to leave you. If I can I want to be always by your side", she looked confuse with my words.

"What do you mean? We're together now right?", she said. "Yeah, it's just...", I paused for a sec. "Nevermind, as long as you're here I am happy", I said.

"Let's sleep, it's already late", I nodded.

END OF FLASHBACK*

Now I was in Wonwoo hyung mansion and I'm in my office thinking about last night. What should I do now? I cannot divorce her. I love her so much.

"Earth to Jungkook!!", someone snapped me out of my thoughts. It's hyung.

"Ohh hyung you're here?", I stand up from my sit and acted like nothing happened. "Have you made your decision?", Wonwoo hyung asked.

"Can you give me more time? I can't abandoned her just like that", I retorted.

"It's not a difficult decision to make, leave and divorce her. End of story", he hold both my shoulder.

"Easy for you to say", I push his hands away.

"You're the one who creates this game and I'll just play along with it. I even have to married to her which is the one I don't have a feelings with. Now, my feelings grew for her. I never feel this feelings before. I don't want to leave nor divorce her. This is too much!", I shouted at my last words.

Hard punch landed on my left cheek. Wonwoo hyung grab me by my collar. "Who are you to disobey me huh? You live until today is because of me! I've been taking care of you and this is how you repay me? You've changed because of Hyera right? Okay fine, I think I have to do it with my own ways then", then he slam the door shut and leave.

What should I do? Wonwoo hyung is the only brother that I have. While Hyera, I love her so much. If I abandoned her.....no there must be a way. I don't know who to choose.

Joe then barged into my office. "Hyung! What happened? I saw boss really angry", he asked. "It's nothing to worry about, just do your work", he nodded and leave the room.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

I arrived at my mansion and I saw my beautiful wife sleeping on the couch in the living room. It's already 9pm. I wake her up.

"Oh you're back?", she said in sleepy voice. "Let's go upstairs you must be tired. I told you not to wait for me. You need to sleep on the bed it's more comfortable", I advise her.

"Actually I wait for you for dinner but seems like you're late today", she rubbing her eyes sleepily. "I'm not hungry, if you want to eat just eat by yourself", I'm not on my mood today.

"Kookie, even though you don't want to eat can you please accompany me eating?", she pulled my arm. "Don't you understand that I'm tired?!", I shouted and push her arm from me. She's startled by my actions.

I walked upstairs. I took a quick shower and went to bed. She went into the room and looked at me. I quickly closed my eyes.

She lay beside me and giving me a back hug. I feel warm beside her. "Jungkook, do you have a problem?", she asked. "No, it's just I'm stress from work", I replied.

Then I can feel her grip on my body loosen, she broke the hug. I turned my back at her and she backfacing me.

Is she mad? or she was offended with my action earlier?