Chapter 39 - Sacrifice

Jungkook's pov

He opened the door and my eyes landed on three familiar figure.......

My wife has woken up from her sleep and I ran to her. "Jagi are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?", I was worried to death. "Chill Jungkook", hyung said and he eyed his men to hold me.

I saw Namjoon hyung on the floor, his head was bleeding and Rachel was being beaten up.

"What the fuck did you do to them???", I yelled in anger. "I thought you know", he smirked. "I did warning you if you don't want to let her go I have to use my own ways and that's it", he said while streching his body like nothing happened.

"You're crazy. I don't know that I have a heartless brother like you!!", I really wanted to punched his face but he's being cowards asking his men to hold me.

"You used me, don't you?", now I realised what's his intention. "You wanted to get Rachel noona back by using me. You said to me that you want to take a revenge but you used this as an opportunity to get Rachel back. Am I right?!", I asked him.

"Woah I thought you are stupid and guess what? you got it right my little brother", he's laughing. "Brother my ass", I glared at him.

"Why did you need to involved Hyera? She don't deserve this and she doesn't involve in this matter!", I was trying to get out from his men but they hold me too tight.

"Yes she was involved. You know what? I told you to get her trust, hurt her, torture her but not to fall in love with her you jerk!!!", Wonwoo hyung shouted. "You disobey me and that was because of her!", he added.

"This is your fault too. Who asked me to marry her in the first place? You force me to marry someone that I don't even love and when I fall for her, you want me to let her go. Isn't it a stupid idea?", I bash back.

"You're an asshole!", he punched me on the face and stomach but I'm used to it so it no longer hurt. What hurt me more is seeing her hurt.

"No...please stop hurting him. He's your brother!", Hyera said after a while watching us arguing.

I heard someone groaned in pain and I looked at Namjoon hyung. He woke up but he was really weak. "Hyung, are you okay?", he was shocked with my existence.

"Ohh you still alive? I save you yesterday and decided today will be your death. Isn't it was the best idea?", Wonwoo hyung said.

"Grab him", he ordered other mafia to hold Namjoon hyung. "Ughh you guys are bunch of those pathetic people", he sighed and laugh at the same time. He's not on his mind.

"Let's end it here", he said and pulled out his gun. "Let Jungkook go", he smirked. I didn't believe of what he just said, did he just let me go? What is he planning to do?

"But you need to do me a favor", he smirked. "Let's play a game, can we?", I wonder what his next plan is. "What game?", I looked at him confuse. "You'll see", he said.

"Namjoon, I want to ask you a favor too..", he paused. "I want you to choose between them who should die and who should alive", he pointed the gun at my wife andthen to Rachel unnie. Both of the girls widen their eyes.

"Are you insane?", I grab him by his collar. His men trying to stop but he eyed him not to do so. What's he planning to do?. "I'm sure you'll never forget this game hahahaha"

"Okay now choose who should die?", he asked Namjoon hyung. I bet Namjoon hyung don't know what he should do in this kind of situation. If he choose Hyera, Rachel will die and if he chose Rachel, Hyera will die.

"CHOOSE BEFORE I SHOT YOU!!", he pointed his gun and about to pulled the triggered but he stop when Namjoon hyung retorted. His answer made me shock. Wonwoo hyung smile in victory and his gaze was somehow disappointed with his answered.

"I choose....Hyera", he spoke. "Hyung...are you crazy?", I said. I looked at Hyera, her eyes shows that she was hurt by her own blood brother decision. I'm sure she didn't expect that from his brother.

"Are you out of your mind? Please think carefully", I talked to him face to face but his expression still the same.

"Are you sure about your decision? Are you wiling me to kill your one and only sister just because of Yoo Rachel?", Wonwoo hyung made a confirmation, I hope he will change his decision but it's not gonna be happened.

"I'm sure about it don't worry", she looked at Namjoon hyung in disbelieve. "Oppa.....", she started to speak. "I'm sorry Hyera", he didn't made eye contact with her.

"Okay if that your decision....like I said before I don't want to make my hands dirty for killing you Hyera, I think your husband, Jungkookie will do it for me", he grab my right hand and place the gun there.

"I don't want to do this", I wanted to throw the gun but the mafias ready to pull the triggered on my head.

"If you make a wrong move, you'll die. I don't care anymore if you're my brother or not. You betrayed me!", he landed hard punch on my left cheek.

"Point the gun at her, pull the triggered and finally done", he said like it was an easy thing to do. "DO IT!!!", I couldn't move. I stared at her and she shook her head. She was crying so hard.

"NOW!!!!!", hyung force me to do this and I don't have a choice. I pointed the gun at her and she shook her head.

"Jungkook don't do it, listen to me"

"I'm sorry Jagi", I apologise

Hyera's Pov

Even if someone wanted to kill me I'm okay with it as long as it is not you Jungkook. I don't want to be killed by someone that I really love. Please don't do it Jungkook.

"I'm sorry Jagi", after Jungkook said that I know he's serious. Maybe this will be the end of my life.
I don't want to see him shot me so I closed my eyes.

I was ready to get shot but there's nothing. I slowly opened my redden eyes and saw Jungkook lowered her gun.

"I don't want to kill her. I'm hurt when I saw her hurt. I'll protect her with my almight even if I had to sacrifice myself. So stop this stupid game of yours", Jungkook words somehow made me smile.

"What are you thinking? Protect her? You don't even know how to protect yourself", Wonwoo oppa retorted. "Yes it's true I can even protect myself but that's doesn't mean that I can't protect her", Jungkook smirked. Why does he looks like want to buy the time. What is he planning to do?

Namjoon oppa made an apologetic look and I don't mad at him. I know it's hard to make choices. Rachel unnie witnessing this scene without saying any words. Maybe she didn't believe that Namjoon oppa will chose his lover over his own blood. I couldn't believe it too but I know there's a reason why oppa chose me.

"If you don't want to do it then I do it myself", he grab the gun from Jungkook's hand and point it on me. I widen my eyes in shocked. I looked at Jungkook, he was more shocked than I was.

Jungkook tried to stop him but was held by the mafia. "Let's end it now", he was ready to pulled the triggered and I close my eyes.

There was a sound of triggered being pulled but why I didn't feel anything?. I opened my eyes slowly only to be greet by Jungkook standing infront of me andthen he was collapsed on the ground.