Chapter 18 - Cure

Hyera's Pov

I woke up due to my dry throat.

Then I remember Jungkook's words.

"For your punishment, no foods for 2 days not even water"

I don't know that he will stick to his words.

I needed to go to the bathroom. As I walk up my legs are shaking. Jungkook will never let me alive. He hurt me everywhere including my heart.

I slowly made my way towardd the bathroom. I hold onto the sink for support and look my reflection at the mirror. My face full with bruises. I look pathetic, ugly and messed up. Then, I wash my face with the cold water repeatedly.

I open the curtain only to flinch by the strong sunlight. I look at the time, it was 4:31 pm. I sat at the corner of the bed.

I look out the window. I feel hopeless. I really hope I can leave this hell. I don't feel like home. I hate my life, I hate him.

Tears are falling down on my cheek. I need someone to lean on. I need to see my family, I need to see mom, I really miss her.

Someone entered the room, it’s Jungkook, well who else?

He walked up to me as choose to ignore his existence. It's better not to talk back. It's better to stay like this. I quickly wipe my tears.

"I'm so sorry", he said.

I didn't look at him. He disgust me just looking at his face. He grab my left arm but I tend to push it away.

"Don't touch me"

"Look, I'm very sorry okay"

"You always said that Jungkook. Saying a sorry andthen do it again, again and again"

"Whatever, don't make me regret for saying sorry. When I say it, I meant it", he said.

I was about to stand up but I felt my leg is still shaking and hurt. Jungkook noticed it too. He help me by holding onto my waist.

"I SAID DON'T TOUCH ME! YOU.DISGUST.ME", then he accidentally slap me, again. He promise not to hurt me but what is this?

"Look, if you didn't go against me, your life will not end up being like this, you ungrateful woman!", he said while grabbing a fistful of my hair.

"If you didn't yelled and go against me, I wouldn't hurt you", he said with his soft voice.

What is he? A bipolar?

"Jungkook-", someone called him. I don't know who he is but as soon our eyes landed towards the owner of the voice Jungkook quickly let me go.

"Ohh Jin hyung", Jungkook said.

"Come here", that guy come to us and introduced himself.

"I'm Jin. Jungkook's friend", he handed me his hand. I hesitate to shake his hand but not until Jungkook glared at me.

"He's a doctor"

"And he's going to treat your wounds and bruises", he added.

Why should you care?

"Hyera...lay here", Jin gesture me to lay on the bed.

"Let's see...", Jin said while staring at me. He pulled my pants up to my knees and see all the bruises.

"You're going too far Jungkook"

"I did that because she disobey me", Jungkook defend himself.

"But that's doesn't mean that you can hurt her. Look at this, this and this", he pointed to all my bruises.

"Ok done", he's done treating my wounds in less than 30 minutes.

"Jungkook...I'm hungry", I said to him. Jin looked at me weirdly.

"You didn't give anything for her to eat?", Jin asked in disbelieve.

"You really out of line this time Jungkook. Is this the way you treated your wife? Where's the Jungkook that I know?", Jin help me to stand up.

"Where are you guys going?", Jungkook asked in worried.

"To kidnap her from you", Jin said in slumber. He look shocked.

"To feed her, what else? Come on Hyera we go downstairs", Jin help me.

Celine standing like a statue while looking at me with Jin. She didn't say anything and continue to served the foods when Jin asked her to do so.

"You eat well", Jin giving his heartwarming smile.

"Thank you Jin?", I don't know what to called him but it seems informal for me. "It's not a problem. You can call me Jin oppa since Jungkookie called me Jin hyung. Both of your are like my siblings", he said.

"So...you're a doctor?", I asked to confirmation.

"Yes I am. Jungkook must be care for you. He asked me to treat you".

"Care my foot", I mumbled. "Sorry?", he said. "Hmm nothing", I put a fake smile.

"Jin Oppa, did you know what business Jungkook do?", I stared at him.

"I thought you know..?", he asked me back.

"Yes I know. He's a mafia", I said.

"Then?", he look at me.

"Don't you think he's too dangerous around us?", I asked.

"No he's not. I know him. He become like that because of his brother, Jeon wonwoo. Jungkook was just an innocent boy who got stuck in this situation. Since he was 10 years old, Wonwoo took a good care of him because he was his only brother. Jungkook don't have anyone except his brother so he will obey what his brother asked him to do. Jungkook was kind and sweet boy but after his parents got into accident he changed. He began to acted like a demon, cruel, arrogant from the outside but inside of his heart he felt nothing. He's alone. He don't have anyone but not until when he married to you Hyera-ah, he loves you", Jin Oppa explained.

"If he love me then why did he do this? why he locked me up in this damn house like a prisoner? He hates me. He said that he's going to take a revenge on my parents by using me. He's going to destroyed my family one by one", I let out everything in my heart.

He didn't say anything. He couldn't look into me. "Please help me to escape this house, I need to save my family, myself", I grab both of his hands. "I'm sorry Hyera, I wish I can help you", he spoke and stand up.

"Why? WHY EVERYONE CAN'T HELP ME? IS IT BECAUSE OF JUNGKOOK? IS HE THAT POWERFUL UNTIL PEOPLE ARE SO AFRAID OF HIM?", I shouted.

"It's because you're my wife. You're mine. You can't go anywhere without my permission. If you do, you'll know what will happened to you", someone interrupted me, It's none other than Jungkook.

"Jin hyung, you can go now", Jungkook said.

"No...you can't do this, I beg you....", I said to Jin.

"I'm so sorry Hyera, I need to leave now", then he leave the house.

Jungkook grab me by the arms and go upstairs, "Are you going to lock me up again?",

I asked hoping he wouldn't do that. "Yes, what else",

"Please, I can't stay in this room. You can locked me in this house but not in this room. It's suffocating. I'm tired, pleaseee", I beg.

"Well, if that what you want", he said.

"Really?", a smile appeared on my face.

"Yes, you free but only inside of this house. Well at least I still have a heart, just don't do anything stupid or else you will bear with the consequences", he cupped my cheeks and stroke my hair gently. I nodded.

I scream in joy inside my heart.

"I don't want to torture you but everytime I remember what your parents did to my parents, I let out my anger towards you. I'm truly sorry that I can't control my anger"