Chapter 29 - I'm back

Hyera's Pov

I woke up feeling headache on my head. I can feel the coldness from the floor. I wanted to move but my left leg was chained to wall and both my hand was tied up tightly behind my back. Why does my body felt weak?

My eyes were blindfolded so I can't see anything around me. I remember incident 3 years ago when Marcello kidnapped me. No it can't be.....

"I WILL COME TO YOU", his words hauted me. I need to get out from here. I don't want to face that jerk.

"Help me!!!", I yelled but no one answer. "IS ANYONE OUT THERE? PLEASE HELP ME!!!!", I shouted with my almight this time.

Where am I?? I started to cry remembering I shouldn't go out and I don't know what happened to Jimin. They don't kill him right?.
If anything happened to him, I'll never forgive myself.

Then I heard door being opened. Someone walked towards me and highheels can be heard. Wait??? high heels??. I landed my back on the wall scared what that person might do to me. I surely heard someone walking on high heels, wait...is it a woman?

"Please don't do anything to me. Please forgive me", I begged. "Forgive you? after what you've done to me and my brother?", she spoke but why does it sounds familiar.

"Y-your brother?? What are you talking about?!", I seriously didn't get what she's trying to say. "Listen here bitch, I will not get you away from this, never", she slapped my cheek.

"Your life must be wonderful right, your family was rich and you have such a caring boyfriend oops I mean ex-boyfriend", she grab my hair tightly.

"Let me go!! WHO ARE YOU?!", I shouted. She's laughing like there's no tomorrow. She's crazy.
"Are you crazy?", I regretted I asked those question which made her expression turned to cold and angry.

"Hey that's enough", someone said which made her stop from slapping me once again. "Boss?", she said. Boss??? I thought she's the one who kidnapped me.

"How are you feeling princess??", I know that voice it's none other than Marcello. "Oww it's good to see you my dear", I gulped.

"ANSWER ME WHEN I ASKED YOUUU!", he yelled out of the sudden which made me startled. "I-Im n-not okay", I stuttered. "I miss to hear your sweet voice", he touch my neck and whispered to my ear, "Do you want to take those blindfold off?". I nodded which earn him a small chuckle.

"M-marcello?", I felt disgust saying his name but I wanted to make confirmation. "Yes princess it's me. Whoa you even remember me? I'm so touched", he said. I wanted to spit right on his face telling him not to dream on.

He opened the blindfold and I adjusted my vision slowly in a dim room. I stumble back when I saw his face. This time is different, his left eye was covered like pirates and there were more scratch on his face.

Then I looked the woman who slapped me earlier. I widen my eyes in shocked when I saw familiar figure infront on me. No way......

Jungkook's pov

I visit Hyera almost everyday in the hospital but I don't have courage to meet her. Watching her from far away and knowing that she's all good made happy.

I always asked Jin hyung about her condition. After I heard her conversation with Jimin that time I don't know what to do. I've destroyed her, her family, her happiness and most importantly her life and her lover.

FLASHBACK

"I think I'm the one who should die, not them", she sobbed. "What are you talking about? Are you crazy?", Jimin shouted making her flinch.

"I'm s-sorry, I didn't mean to shout at you". "What's the point of living when no one loves me? seems like everyone hate me. Especially the one that I love", I widen my eyes in shock.

"Yah! How can you think like that? I'm here. You have me", she shook her head. "You don't get it", she said.

"I love him with all my heart. It doesn't matter how many times he torture, hit or even if he trying to kill me, my feelings for him will never change. I know he put my life in danger but everytime I stay by his side, I felt safe and comfortable around him", did she perhaps love me like I love her?

"Then why you don't want to meet him?", Jimin hyung asked.

"Because I don't want to hate him", I felt like I want to tell her that I love her more than I love myself but I'm afraid that she'll hate me like what she said earlier.

"Why?", I asked once again. "H-he killed m-my parents", she explained. "WHAT? SO HE REALLY DID IT?", as soon as Jimin hyung said that I ran out off hospital.

END OF FLASHBACK

I was in our pack which is in Wonwoo hyung mansion. We were having a meeting about training a new young mafia because some of our men died after Marcello attacked our residence. I really want to kill that jerk.

In the middle of discussion suddenly Joe barged in into the meeting room and ran to me. "Someone wanted to talk with you", Joe whispered to me. "Tell that person I'm busy", I said in small voice and people around me were looking at me.

"But he said it's about Hyera", he said. Hyera??

"Guys, I need to answer this call for a second it's urgent", they nodded. I answered the call outside the meeting room.

"Hello??", I said. "Jungkook....", wait I heard familiar voice. "J-jimin hyung?", I heard he's catching a breath. "I'm sorry......", is all he said.

"Sorry? What do you mean?? What happened to Hyera? Where's she?!", I shouted feeling anger. "Someone kidnapped her", those 3 words made my heart ache. Kidnapped???

"By whom?", I needed an answer I don't want to lose her after I know she's the one for me. She accepted me for who I am, it's just a little misunderstanding that she thought my brother and I killed her parents which is wrong.

"I don't know", I can heard Jimin felt guilty right now. "Tell me what happened", I said.

"That evening, I brought her to the garden outside the hospital because she wanted to, then she asked me to buy her an ice-cream but I go alone since she said she want to stay but as soon as I went back to her someone hit me hard on my head which made me unconscious. When I woke up I was in a hospital", Jimin hyung explained.

"I'm sorry Jungkook. I thought I can protect her", he added. I remain silent.

"It's okay I'll find her no matter what", I'll killed that person if he/she hurt her. "Jin hyung have check the cctv footage, she was brought into a black van but when we checked the plate numbers it was not registered or you can say those plate number were not existed", he explained.

"It was a fake plate number", I mumbled and ended the call.

I ran into the meeting room and whispered to Wonwoo hyung. "Hyung..my wife has been kidnapped", I said which made him shouted, "WHAT???", now he grab people attention.

"When it's happened?", Wonwoo hyung asked me. "It happened yesterday", as soon as I said that I don't know is it just me or not. I saw Wonwoo hyung smiling after hearing that.

"Okay intention everyone. Jeon Hyera which is Jungkook's wife have been kidnapped by someone and we don't know who the kidnapper yet but all of you need to get ready, check your safety and weapon", Wonwoo hyung give an order to all of the mafia.

"YES SIR!", they said and went out of the room quickly to get ready. "Joe can you give me a copy of the cctv footage when she was kidnapped?"

"Hold a minute", he type something on the computer and literally found it. "Here", Wonwoo hyung and I look at the black van and the plate number was just looked so familiar.

Both Wonwoo hyung and I made eye contact and Wonwoo hyung nodded at me. It can't be....that jerk.