Chapter 10 - I meet you again

Hyera's pov

It's already afternoon. I'm helping Celine to clean the house even though at first she refused me to help her.

My phone ring*

I look at the caller id, it's Jungkook.

"Hello kookie?"

"Hyera, tonight I invited my friends to have dinner with us is that okay with you?"

"Emm yaa sure why not, besides I'll get to know your friends since I didn't get the chance to talk to them at the wedding"

"Okay tell Celine to cook something special"

"Okay, I'll wait for you bye"

"Bye"

I ended the call.

Friends? this gonna be exciting!

"Celine, Jungkook said his friends gonna have dinner with us, he want you to cook something special".

"Today?", she asked. "Yes today", I'm so happy I don't know why.

"I'll help you", she just nod and smile at me.

   ◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

"Jungkook, at what time your friends will come here?"

"I told them at 7.30 pm, they probably on their way now", he replied. "Okay", I went to sit on the couch in the living room.

*bell rang

Jungkook went to open the main door. "Hello brother!!!", he excitedly exclaimed. "Hello uri Jungkookie", he hug jungkook andthen look at me who's standing behind Jungkook. He has that beautiful rectangular smile on his face. Wait...what's his name? Taeyong? Hmm tae-taehyung yes Taehyung!!

I already knew Taehyung, Yoongi and Hoseok because I remember last time Jungkook introduce me to them on our wedding

"Only 3 of you?", I asked. "Hmm actually there's 2 more but Jin hyung couldn't make it, he's busy. Well a docter, of course", Hoseok said.

"Ohh a docter, I see...", I nod. "How about the other one?", I asked again.

"He will be here, he's going to be late", Yoongi from the other side said.

"Okay guys let's go to the dining table", Jungkook said. "Make yourself comfortable okay", I told them and handed them the plates. Not long after that I heard the bell rang once again. Jungkook wanted to open the door but I stop him.

"It's okay, let me", I smile assuringly.

I open the door. What I saw broke my heart into thousand pieces. What is he doing here?. Did he know I live here? What he want now?, I thought to myself.

"Who's that Jagi?", Jungkook asked while approaching me. I didn't even move. I'm shock like superiously shock.

"Ohh Jiminie hyung!, what's up bro?", Jungkook made a fist bump with him andthen hug him.

Hyung?bro?what?
I confuse

"Let's go inside", Jungkook said to Jimin. All I can do is hiding behind Jungkook muscular body. Why he doesn't surprise to see me here? It's like he know already.

"This is Hyera, my wife", Jungkook wrap his hands around my waist.

"Hyera, this is Jimin. My childhood friend in Busan. I told you the lawyer guy right? He's the one", Jungkook words shoot me.

What? A lawyer? When?

Both Jimin and I shake our hands. When I try to let my hand go he didn't want to let go. Jungkook saw that but he didn't say anything.

All of us finished eating and having a snack party. Jungkook suggested to watch a movie and the others just agree with him.

I went to wash the dishes in the kitchen. But suddenly I felt someone wrap his hands on my waist. It's obviously Jungkook.

"Jungkook, what are you doing? let me go",I let out a small laugh. "I miss you Hyera", I know this voice, it's him. I finally turn my back to face him.

"W-what are y-you doing here Jimin?", I asked him. "I miss you", I saw tears on his eyes. "Jimin, you know that I'm Jungkook's wife and you're his friend. Besides you're the one who cheated on me. Don't say about you want to go back together because it's never happen", I burst out from the kitchen and went the living room.

"Jungkook", he turn his head to me. "I'm not feeling well, I want to sleep early is that okay?", I asked. "Of course, go ahead love", my cheek blush.

I lay on the bed and I cried.

"Why you did this to me? after what you've done you want me to forget all of that? never".

"Pretend to be strong even when I was hurting.
I wished that love would only need love to be perfect"

A/N: PLS VOTES AND COMMENTS IF YOU DEMAND THE NEXT CHAPTER💜

20 VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER