Chapter 24 - Truth become lies

First of all y'all doing a good job. I'm making another deal!! If this chapter got 20 votes I'll update double chapter again as usual!! 😝

Jungkook's pov

I was doing my work. I glance over the cctv which showing where Hyera right now.

She seems afraid of something...

And she began to said something strange.

"STOP!!!", she yelled while putting both of her hand on her ears.

"STOP!! I SAID STOP", she keep yelling.

I stop what I'm doing right now and went to the basement to check on her. I quicken my pace.

"Are you okay?", I hugged her after I open the door. "No, he's going to find me soon", her words confusing me. She continue to sobs.

"I have to get out of here. I'm scared-", I cut her off.

"Relax Hyera!! What are you afraid of? I'm here and everything is okay, you're safe here", I said.

"Noo...he's going to find me", I look at her. She's crying and I wipe her tears right away with my thumbs.

"Don't leave me", she sobs. "Let's go", I help her to stand up.

"Where?", she asked. "You need rest", I smile. I brought her to our shared bedroom and help her laying on the bed.

"Sleep here", I was about to leave but her left hand grab my right hand. "Don't leave me....", she looked scared. So I decided to stay and wait until she fall a sleep.

She sleeping in my arms. What happened to you ? I stroke her hairs and my eyes landed on her nape. I take a look at it once again. It's a wounds. Did someone abused her or she harm herself?

I'm confuse right now. Did she have a horrible past life before? I'll never know if I don't try to find out.

I called Joe since he's close to me and the one which I can trusted right now.

"Joe can you do me a favor?"

"Sure what is it?"

"It's about Hyera"

"Hyera? She's your wife right?"

"Yes"

"So what do you want me to help you?"

"Find more information about her. About her past or whatever it is. I want to know everything"

"Okay"

With that I ended the call.

I hope he'll get the information as soon as possible or else I need to search it by myself.

3 hours have passed, my wife sleeping comfortably on my arm. She moved and snuggle into my chest and I hug her to make her warm. I feel butterflies on my stomach. My heart beating so fast.

Did I truly fall in love with her?

Suddenly Joe call me.

"Jungkook, I have information about you"

"What is it?,tell me now"

"She's been kidnapped about 3 years ago"

"What? Kidnapped??"

"Yes..I also found out that the kidnapper abused her"

"What is the reason for the kidnapping? why she's being kidnapped?"