Chapter 42 - Bad Bye

Hyera's Pov

To be honest, I was hurt by his words. How can he be so heartless? How can he said that without thinking about my feelings?

Fine if that what he want, I'll grant it and I hope he's happy with his life now. I hope he's happy for throwing me out of his life.

I called Namjoon oppa, I'll asked him a favor.

"Oppa, where are you now?" - Me.

"Me? I'm at our parents house. Why? - Namjoon oppa.

"Can you help me?" - I said while sobbing.

"What can I help you...and why it sounds like you were crying?" - Namjoon oppa.

"What happened?" - Namjoon oppa.

"I'll tell you, I'm packing my clothes right now. I'll come to our parents house after that" - me.

"Okay, I'll wait for you" - Namjoon oppa.

I ended the call and packing my clothes and stuff. I will go to Busan tonight. I don't care and I don't want to waste my time anymore. I need time for myself. I need time for my heart to be healed. I need time to get used with my new surrounding. Just me and my little one.

"Celine, please take care of this house and Jungkook. I need to go", she give me a hug before I go.

"Where are you going? Is it a business? For how long?", she asked and I lied to her saying that it's just a business trip and I don't know when will I come back.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

I arrived at my parents house and I saw Namjoon oppa waiting me and the entrance.

"Hyera? What happened? Why are you crying?", he grab my cheeks with his both hands. Of course he will notice my redden eyes.

"Let get inside and have a talk", he pulled my hands and led me to sit on the sofa in the living room.

"Tell me everything, why are you crying?"

Actually I don't know where to start and how to tell him. My emotions is not stable right now. All I want to do is crying. I need someone to comfort me. Oppa giving me a warm hug and I buried my face on his chest and keep sobbing.

"He told me to leave", I sobbed. "Who?", he asked like he don't know who I'm talking about or he don't have idea what I'm talking about?

"Jungkook said to me that it's better for me to stay away from him, now he throw me out of his life...I-I don't know w-why he's acting like this...", I said between the sobbed.

"Jungkook already awake?", he asked confuse and I nodded. "So you meet him but then he said those hurtful words to you?", I didn't have the urge to speak anything so I keep nodding my head.

After a few minutes had passed I began to spoke.

"I don't care anymore and I want to go to Busan tonight no matter what", I wiped my tears, I need to be strong. "Are you sure?", he asked. "Yes, I'm very sure"

"Hyera I already booked the ticket for you. The train will leave Seoul on 11:30pm", Rachel unnie appeared from I don't know where, maybe from upstairs.

"Is everything ok? Why it is like you have been cryin all day?", she asked me and I didn't answer her. Tired of repeating this drama and I don't have time for that. It's 10:55 pm already and if I'm late, I'm gonna be late for my flight.

"Can we go now?", I said ignoring her questions. "Okay let's go", oppa carrying my suitcase to the bonet of the cars.

Namjoon oppa drove the car, Rachel unnie sit at the passenger seat and me of course at the back.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

"Take care of yourself there", Namjoon oppa hug me and I nodded. "Remember don't tell anyone where I am especially to Jungkook. As if he will search me...he's the one who wanted this.

"I need rest from everyone. I'll get my new phone number and I'll make sure to contact you after that", we broke the hug and oppa patted my head like a little child.

"Take care okay. Don't be bother to call us whenever you need help or anything", she said while pulled me into a hug. "Okay, I will", I forced myself to smile a bit. Just go with the flow.

"Remember to call us when you arrived there!!!", Rachel unnie shouted and I gigled. Namjoon oppa hide his face because people were looking at both of them. They're soo cute.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

"Miss, woke up...we've arrived", I woke up up looking outside of the window. Finally I arrived at my late grandmother's house. This house is not too big and not too small. What more important is, it was comfortable for me to staying in.

I can't sleep from the long journey for hours. Maybe I'm too overthinking. Now I accidentally slept on my way to my late grandmother's house.

"Thank you", I said to the taxi driver and he help me with my beg. Even though I told him I'll carry it by myself but he still resist to help.

"Finally I arrived", I mumbled.

"Urgh I'm tired", I searched the key of this house on my sling bag but I can't find it. Omg don't tell me I'll lost it.

I looked around me. It was so creepy and so silence with no car on the road nor even people because it's freakin in a dawn time.

"What should I do? Why am I being so careless??", I knock my head and sighed. Wait.....

I checked under the flower pot and I found a spare key. I sighed in relief. It's a key for emergency and only my family know about this.

"Yeay finally", I mumbled. As soon as I step into the house I quickly turn on the lights and wow this house was still like the last time I come here, I come here last year after grandma died, no one want to live in this house. Mom told the neighbour to take a look at this house and I think the neighbourhood did their job well.

I went upstairs to the bedroom. It's a little bit dusty here, I think I should clean it tomorrow, I don't have energy now besides I'm so sleepy.

I took off my coat andthen laid on the bed without changing my outfit, I'm too lazy for that. My eyelids got heavy and I went to my beautiful sleep.