Chapter 11 - Mistakes

Jimin's pov

I sit in my office thinking about her. What she doing now? I hope she's fine. I really miss her. Did I made the right decision?

notification*
I got messages from the boys.

"Hyung do you want to have lunch together?"- Jungkook

"Yes, sure where?"- Hoseok hyung

"At the cafe we used to hangout"- Jungkook

"I can't, sorry guys"- Yoongi hyung

"It's okay hyung"- Jungkook

"Okay I'll go"- Jin hyung

"Me too"- I replied

"Me three"- Taetae

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

I arrived at the cafe. I saw all the guys are here except Yoongi and Jin hyung. I went to their table.

"Hello Jiminnie", Hoseokie hyung greet me. "Hey hyung!", I do fist bump. I realised Jungkook glaring at me since I come here.

"So how's life Jungkookie?", I asked. "Good, everything seems fine you know when you have beautiful wife by your side", he stated. "Good to hear that", I smile at him.

"Oww Jungkookie is a man now", Hoseokie hyung tease him. "Yes he's our muscle kook", taehyung joined.

"But I heard it was an arrange marriage? How can you love her that fast? It's not like you know her?", I asked him. "Let's just say that I made her love me on our first night", he smirked. First night? Did they did 'it' ?

"Btw why you asked Jimin hyung?", Jungkook asked. "Nothing, it's just that....I want to know". "Okay then", he said.

"How about you Jiminie?", taehyung asked. "Me?", I asked back. "Yes you, how about yours? I heard that you became a lawyer now", Jungkook interrupt. "Ohh yes it's fine, finally I got stable job", I said don't want to face Jungkook.

"Hello guys", Jin hyung finally arrived. "Hey hyung", I give him brotherly hug. "You guys already order your foods?", Jin hyung asked. "Actually no, we don't. We we're waiting for everyone to come then we'll ordered", Hoseok said. "Oww my dongsaeng!!", Jin hyung tease.

The food have arrived and we're eating.

"Guys, how about we have dinner at my house?", Jungkook asked us. "At what time?", Hoseokie hyung said. "At 7:30pm".

"I'm sorry I don't think I can come...bec-", I got cut off by Jungkook. "Please hyung...please. You didn't come on my wedding day, pleaseee", Jungkook said with pleading eyes. Should I go or nah?

"Fine, I go but maybe I'll be late", Jungkook smile in victory. "Okay as long as you come". "So everyone come?", Jungkook asked once again. "I don't know Jungkook I have a night shift today, let's see if I have time I'll go to your house since it's not further away from the hospital", Jungkook just nod.

"How about Yoongi hyung?", Taehyung said. "I'll texts him later", Jungkook said.

We've finished our lunch and afterthat we went to our separate ways.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

I arrived at his house. I'm so nervous right now. To face him. To face Hyera. I want to see her beautiful face and heartwarming smile. I miss those smile.

I knock on the door. My heart pounding very fast.

I was hoping that Jungkook opened the door but no. I'm shocked and same goes to her. She's more shocked and I can see that she doesn't understand anything.

"Who's that Jagi?", I heard Jungkook's voice. Hyera didn't move a bit and keep staring at me like she want to rip my heart and souls. Those stares is different. It filled with hurt, angry and disappointed not caring and love that it used to be. She's getting more pretty.

"Ohh Jiminie hyung!, what's up bro?", Jungkook and me made a fist bump. I can see her face getting blank. Of course she doesn't know that her husband is my childhood friend.

"Let's go inside", Jungkook said. She hid behind Jungkook.

"This is Hyera, my wife", Jungkook wrap his hands on her waist.

"Hyera, this is Jimin. My childhood friend in Busan. I told you the lawyer guy right? He's the one", Jungkook said to her

We shoke our hands. I didn't want to let go her hand, I harden my grip.

All of us finished eating and having a snack party and watching movies.

I search for her but she's not here so I excused myself to go to the bathroom. I saw her on the kitchen washing dishes. I really want to hug her, kiss her but that will never happen because I broke her. She must've hurt because of me. I walk closely to her and wrap my hands around her waist

"Jungkook, what are you doing? let me go", she said with a small laugh. "I miss you Hyera", is all I said to her. She finally turn and look at me.

"W-what are y-you doing here Jimin?", she asked me with her round eyes. "I miss you", I can't hold my tears anymore. "Jimin, you know that I'm Jungkook's wife and you're his friend. Besides you're the one who cheated on me. Don't say about you want to go back together because it's never happen", she burst out from the kitchen.

As if I can explain to you about what actually happened , will you accept me back? will you leave him? and will you forgive me?

I can't live peacefully because of you. I'm worried about you knowing that you married with Jungkook. He's dangerous man. But I have no right to said that because you will never believe me. Now I'm a stranger to you.

Day by day I'm getting regret about the decision that I've made. The situation force me to do it. Actually I don't want to leave you. I love you than I love myself but your dad don't like me. What should I do?

"Guys, I have important things to do I need to to go, sorry", I said. "It's okay, we're understand", Taehyung smiling at me.

"Sorry Jungkook, maybe next time again". "It's okay hyung, I know you're busy too", he said.

With that I leave his house and go to apartment that I'm staying in right now.

"I used to say 'I love you' to you but now it's different. Will I get the same in return?"