Chapter 13 - Change?

Jimin's Pov

After she leave me in the cafe I regret of everything that I did. Her words lingering in my mind. I didn't know that it will end up like this. She's suffering enough and I made her more sufferer. I'm useless . I don't deserve her.

I really want to tell her more about Jungkook but she seems didn't believe me anymore. I want to tell her why I did all of this. The reasons why I broke up with her, everything...but her dad worried me. He will do anything to make me and Hyera hate each other. So I decided not to tell her. I'll tell her when I have the perfect time. Her dad will make my family in dangerous state because his dad got all of the powers. Why rich people like to threaten the innocent people, I thought to myself.

Hyera's Pov

I don't know either to believe what he said or not. I never seen he's being like this. The way he talked to me just not is like he's not fooling around. I knew Jimin. But I doubt about what he said about Jungkook. Jungkook is a dangerous man? Should I trust Jimin? What if it's true?

"We're arrived", the taxi driver knock me into reality. "Thank you", I paid for the car bills.

As I entered the house I saw Celine prepare for the lunch.

"Is Jungkook gonna have lunch here?", Celine asked me. "I don't know. Maybe not because he's rarely having lunch at home", she nodded.

While having lunch I asked Celine to accompany me. She looks like mom. I miss her so much. Tears falling down on my cheek. Celine look at me. "Hey why are you crying". "I miss my mom", she pulled me into a hug.

"Why you don't visit them?", she asked. "I want too but I want Jungkook to go with me".

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

It's dinner time. I'm very hungry but I didn't eat the foods yet because I want to wait for Jungkook. Usually he always come home before dinner. Is he that busy?

I heard the door open revealing a tired Jungkook.

"Jungkook", I called his name but he didn't answer nor look at me. "Jungkook, what's going on?", I hold his waist but he push me away my hand. "Jungkook....wait".

"Here I cook this food by myself, let's eat". "I'm not hungry", he said. "Please eat...just a little bit, okay?", I really hope he listen to me.

"DIDN'T I TOLD YOU THAT I'M NOT HUNGRY AND GET THE HELL OUT OF MY SIGHT", he throw the foods on the floor causing the plates to broke into pieces. He went upstairs.

Why he's different now? Jimin's words keep lingering in my mind.

I clean the mess and "Ouch", I'm being clumsy again.

"What's with that noise?", Celine got out of her room and shocked when she saw me cleaning the broken plates which was on the floor and her eyes landed on my finger.

"You're bleeding!", she look worried. "No, it's okay". "Wait I get first aid kit", I smiled noticing how concern she was towards me.

After Celine done treating me and lastly put the small bandange on my bleeding fingers

"Next time you should be careful", her eyes soft. "I will and thank you", I gave her my genuine smile.

"You can rest and I'll clean the mess", I just nodded at her and went upstairs to my room.

I saw Jungkook all dress up and seems like he's going somewhere.

"Why are you dressed up? Are you going anywhere?", he looks at me angrily. "It's none of your business".

"Jungkook...", I hold his hand and her eyes landed on my finger andthen he look at me. I can see guilty on his eyes.

"What do you want?!" he shout in annoyance. "W-why are you being like this?", I asked but got no answer from him. What did I do wrong? Why he's being like this?

He slam the door hard and I flinch.

I don't feel like to eat after what happened. Why Jungkook change?

"Jungkook is a dangerous man"

Jimin's word keep lingering in my head. I grab a pillows and cover my ears. I screamed in frustration.

Then I remember his words again.

"Stay away from him"

"People change"