Chapter 15 - Bestie

Hyera's Pov

I woke up, I move around the bed and notice that Jungkook didn't come back. Did he's planning to leave me?

I did my morning routine and went downstairs to eat breakfast. I was bored and I don't know what to do.

I went to the living room and turn on the tv. There's no interesting programme. I let the tv turn on just to kill the silent in this house. My eyes landed on my finger. I remember about last night incident. About Jungkook being harsh to me. I can't hold my feelings anymore and start to tear up.

The bell ring knocked me. Maybe it's Jungkook, I thought. Celine was about to open the door but I tell her that I'll do it.

I fix my hair and wiping my tears away. I don't want him to see me all mess up. I open the door. I'm quiet disappointed knowing that it's not Jungkook but at the same time I'm happy to see her. She standing infront of me. I really want to hug her. It's been a long time since I lost contact with her.

"Hey Hana!!!!", I shouted and hug her tightly. "You know what...I-I can't b-breath", she said and I giggles. "You don't want to invite me to inside?", she wiggles her eyebrow which made me laughing. What will I do without her.

I gesture her to sit. "I'm so sorry I couldn't attend to your big important day". "It's okay nana, I understand", I miss to call her on the nickname that I've made. "You're the best best bestfriend ever that I've ever had!", she exclaimed.

"Really?", I said more like I'm in doubt. "Hey what's with that? You didn't believe me?", we laughing like there's no tomorrow.

"Aww we have guest here", Celine said making both of us to stop laughing. There's silent. "Hmm okay this is Celine, maid in this house. She's been taking care of Jungkook since he was 6", Hana bow at her which made Celine smile.

"I'm Hana. Hyera's close close close bestfrie-", I smack her shoulder. "Enough with that", Celine laugh at us. "Should I make you guys something? a drink? anything?", Celine asked us.

"A drink will be fine", I said and Celine went to the kitchen.

"Hana, how did you got here? I mean how did you know I live here?". "It's your fault", she said.
"Huh? What did I do this time?", she confuse me andthen I heard she's laughing. Aish this girl.

"It's your fault. Who told you to change your number?", she said andthen I apologies to her. "I come to your house, I only met your mom there because I assume you're dad was busy-", I cut her off. "As always", I pouted. "Then I asked about you. Your mom told me that you move with your beloved husband and your mom gave me your address", she took the paper which have address of this house.

"Ouh, I see. Then how could you pass through the big gate?", she winked at me. "Hey don't told me you-", Hana cut me off. "You think I'm insane to jump and sneak in into this house?", she asked me in disbelieve. "Well who knows? you are wild", I was laughing my ass off.

"I show this paper to the guard and I told him that your mom wrote this and he let me in", she explained. "Ohh, no wonder...".

Not long after that Celine give us drink and snack to fill our stomach while chatting.

"Btw how's your marriage bestie?", Hana asked me and I keep my head low. I don't know what to say. She didn't even know that it was an arrange marriage. After I told her that Jimin cheating on me she throw a tantrum. Well who's not going to be mad when your bestfriend got cheated.

"Hey, is everything okay?", she has concern on her eyes. I look up to her and crying. She pulled me into a hug. I hug her tight because I don't know with whom I'm going to express my feelings.