Chapter 1

It was a normal day, I woke up for school at 6:00 am. I was so refreshed and ready for school, NOT I felt like shit and I just wanted to sleep. I decided to wear an oversized cropped blue hoodie and high waisted ripped black jeans with my classic black and white vans. I made two dutch braids with my hair, which actually came out decently. And I was lowkey proud. I usually just put my hair in a bun, cause I'm lazy and it's the easiest way to deal with my hair. After I did my hair I just sat in my phone for twenty minutes, doing random shit. I then looked at my clock and realized it was ten to seven, so I went into the kitchen and put together my lunch, that I would share with Lia at lunch. My dad then walked into the kitchen as I grabbed my water bottle and headed for the garage door. I got into the car, my dad sitting in the drivers seat after I got into the passengers side. I turned the radio all the way up, as my favorite song came on, Dark horse by Katy Perry and Juicy J. I sang my heart out the entire way to school and as the song finished. I was already at school, I said bye to my dad as I walked into hell, or at least my version of it. I made my way to the bench me and Lia sit at every morning. It was the middle of September as fall break just ended, meaning the beginning of the second quarter. But also meaning I can finally start wearing hoodies, it was still 75 degrees Fahrenheit seeing as I live in the fucking desert, but that won't stop me. I looked at my phone seeing I still have half an hour till school starts, seeing it's only 7:30 and I mentally face palmed. As I did that I saw Lia, and I could not be happier. She's the only reason I come to school, because if I don't force her to eat at lunch. She won't eat. I don't understand the reason she sees for starving herself she has the perfect body shape, she slim thicc. But that's beside the point... for now.