Chapter 40

As soon as I knocked on the door a stunning woman answered the door. She was in as much shock as I was but she quickly changed her expression and smiled.
"Boys." She called. And seconds later the twins came to the door. They were both in shock.

Grayson's POV
As soon as I heard mom call E and I. I knew Rachel and Lia were here. I'm so excited for my family to meet the girl of my dreams. She changed my life. As soon as E and I reached the door we were in shock. Rachel looked absolutely stunning. Her outfit hugged her body perfectly. And I couldn't help but stare a little.
"You might want to take a picture it'll last longer." Rachel whispers in my ear making me blush while she smirks.
"Oh believe me I will." I said while bitting my lip. The four of us then walked into the house and sat at the dinner table. Where everyone was already sitting.
"Mom, dad, Cameron this is Rachel. My girlfriend." I said motioning to Rachel and she blushed. She shook their hands.
"And this is Lia. My girlfriend." E added to the conversation while Lia shook their hands as well.
"Well it's very nice to meet you two." My dad said smiling.
"We were scared that when we moved the boys would still be getting picked on because they make vines. But it seems like you guys don't let that happen." My mom said. Oh no we never told them about vine. Ethan gave me a worried look while I returned it. Rachel seemed unfazed and Lia looked at Ethan confused. This isn't good.