Epilouge

*Graduation Day*
Grayson's POV
Its been two years and I still can't believe it. I thought Rachel was getting better, but she was getting worse. Until she took her own life. None of us saw it coming. I wake up every morning with no emotion but sadness. I can't keep living like this the one person I have ever been in love with is dead. I will never love anyone the same as I did to her. I woke up. Today is graduation. I should be happy. But I can't I love her. I still do. I look at my night table and seen an envelope. It's says my name in cursive. I only know one person who writes in cursive. Rachel.

'Dear Grayson,
I don't think I ever got the chance or say this, but thank you. You were the only guy that ever made me feel good about myself. If you're reading this it means you're graduating...without me. Grayson I loved you. I know I still do. But one day every thing just got to me. You were the only reason I woke up in the morning. Or the reason I lived to 16. Without you I wouldn't have made it that far. But all good things must come to an end. Grayson move on. Live your life. Find someone without major problems like me. Find someone who is as wonderful and extraordinary as you. Take care of Ethan and Lia for me. They need you. And this is my final goodbye.
-Love Rachel Ramirez'

'I can't. I have to be with her.' And that's what I told myself before I pulled the trigger.