Chapter 42

Eventually the movie ended and sadly the twins and Lia had to go home. When they left my house was so quiet. It's currently 11pm and my parents are both asleep and I'm lonely. I watched YouTube videos until I inevitably fell asleep. I woke up and looked at my phone 2pm. Classy. I took a shower and put on leggings and a hoodie. I just let my hair be itself for a day and brushed it and left it down. The entire day all I really did was watch YouTube videos. I then fell asleep and woke up to the most dreaded noise. My alarm. I got up and got ready for school, just this week and then I'm 14. I thought to myself while getting ready for school. I did my morning routine and got to school.
*one week later.
I woke up to my alarm and looked at my phone. 5:00 am, one hour earlier. I then realized it's my birthday. I got up took a shower. Straighten my hair, and put it in a half ponytail. I put on a tight black dress with matching suede black boots. I decided to do a Smokey eye with a dark pink lip. Along with my usual make up for special events. I looked at my phone. 6:45am. I got out of my room and walked in to the kitchen where my dad engulfed me in a hug.
"Happy birthday Princess!" My dad said while hugging me.
"Thank you dad." I said hugging back.
"Ok let's go. I want to take you somewhere for breakfast before you got to school." He said smiling. We got in the car and he drove to Starbucks. I got a Pink Drink and a plain bagel with cream cheese. He dropped me off at school at 7am. I went and sat down at the usual table while eating my breakfast. Soon I heard a scream when I was finished with my food. I looked it my right and saw Lia. She was holding about 5 balloons and a 3 foot stuffed bear and a present bag. I ran over to her.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BITCH!!!" Lia screamed at me while she hugged me tight.
"THANK YOU. AND ALSO I LOVE YOU!!!" I screamed back at her. I helped her and I held the bear while we sat on the bench I sat my bear next to me. And Lia sat in front of me. She handed me the bag and yelled at me.
"OPEN IT!!!" She yelled.
"Are we not gonna wait for the twins?" I asked her. And just then I saw my boyfriend holding a bouquet of coral pink roses. And Ethan holding 2 wrapped boxes.