Chapter 7

When the bell rang me and Lia went to our Spanish class, I already kinda missed to twins and their funny little remarks. Me and Lia sat in our seats in the back corner of the class, and today we took notes on conjugating verbs. It was kinda boring, but it was a Monday so I didn't expect much. After a painful hour of taking notes the bell rang. Me and Lia went down stairs and got the twins.
"So how was your Spanish class?" I asked.
"Muy bueno." Grayson said with an over exaggerated America accent.
"So that's why you guys are in beginners Spanish." Lia said laughing slightly.
"So you figured it out, huh? Well how was your guys Spanish class?" Ethan asked lightly chuckling.
"Boringggggg." I said exaggerating the g. "All we did was take notes on verbs" I said very unenthusiastic.
"I just noticed our last two classes are language classes." Grayson said chuckling.
"Do you guys ever mix them up?" Ethan asked sounding concerned.
"All the time." Lia and I said in unison.
"And I thought we were twins." Ethan said laughing. Then we all bursted our laughing.
We all sat down in the back of the classroom. Me in the corner, Grayson next to me, Lia in front of me and Ethan next to Lia/in front of Grayson. We were doing a kahoot on Greek gods/goddesses me and Grayson were partners, the entire time we were messing around. And getting every question wrong on purpose with a end score of 0. Then the bell rang.