Chapter 36

"Look who decided to show up after her abortion." Anastasia said and snickered. I just tried to ignore her.
"Wow you didn't even deny it, it must be true." She said laughing more.
"Anastasia. If I deny every lie about me, then we'd be here all day." I said snapping at her.
"Ok. That sounds fun." She said clapping.
"Excuse me?" I asked giving her a look of disgust.
"You're good enough for Grayson. That's the first lie, so deny it." Anastasia said smiling.
"Baby don't play her games." Grayson told me. I felt a tear fall.
"I'm not good enough for you." I said looking at Grayson. He looked hurt.
"Good job." Anastasia said clapping. "Next lie. You're pretty." She laughed. "I'm sorry that's a funny one."
"She's not pretty, She beautiful." Grayson yelled at Anastasia.
"Feisty, I like it. Next lie, this time for Lia." She said smirking at Ethan.
"You're dating Ethan." Anastasia said.
"It's not a lie. I asked her out and she said yes." Ethan said at Anastasia. Then he stood up. Then we were all standing.
"Leave." Ethan said sounding angry.
"If you don't leave right now I'm going to whoop your ass." Lia said sounding scary. The twins looked surprised, but this was nothing new for me.
"Try it bitch." And with that line she got knocked the fuck out in one punch. If you don't
remember Lia is in boxing. Security then came to where Anastasia was.
"What happened here?!" Security said sounding angry.

Ethan's POV
WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED??!! I am impressed, scared, but also turned on. When Lia hit Anastasia security then came over.
"What happened?!" He asked us.

Rachel's POV
"She just tripped on the cement, and fell right in front of us." I said. "Do you want me to call her mom? I'm her cousin." I said acting like I actually cared about this bitch.
"The office can call and say what happened, but thank you for your concern." Security then picked up Anastasia and took her to the office.
"You're a good actor babe." Grayson said elbowing me.
"Thanks." I said blushing.
"But damn Lia I'm proud." I said high fiving her.
"I didn't know you could do that!" Ethan said sounding excited.
"I mean I am in boxing." Lia said sounding proud. We all sat down and kept eating our lunches I shoved a cheese stick down Lia's throat and she ate it.

Lia's POV
"I'll make sure not to get on your bad side." Ethan whispered to me, so only I could hear it.
"Well I mean I usually only fight bitches and the people in boxing, I don't think I'd do that to you." I said trying to sound nice.
"Well that's a relief, but does that happen often?" Ethan asked sounding concerned.
"Does what happen often?" I asked also concerned.
"Anastasia coming up to you guys and bullying you and shit." Ethan said. I sighed.
"It used to happen everyday. It started the beginning of freshman year, when we became friends. But Rachel has been getting bullied by her since middle school." I said sighing.
"Really??!!" Ethan said in disbelief. I nodded and a single tear fell. She is my best friend she doesn't deserve that bitch antagonizing her even more.
"That's why the mood always drops when Anastasia is near us. And I feel like it's my job to protect Rachel. I mean she could probably defend herself, but I don't want her to get hurt." I said sniffling.
"Gray and I used to get bullied by students and teachers, but never fucking family!" Ethan said a little to loud.