Chapter 44

At the door was the person I was least expecting.
"Omg. Happy birthday!!!" Anastasia said hugging me. I push her off me.
"Why are you here Anastasia?" I asked with anger in my voice.
"What I can't wish my favorite cousin a happy birthday!" Anastasia said with a fake smile.
"I thought Nancy was your favorite cousin, you're always with her at school. So why are you here?" I kinda yelled getting more angry by the second.
"Chill. I'm just here to see if your boyfriend is around, you know since your parents aren't home." She said winking. Why does she know my parents aren't home. They both had to work late so they're coming home later.
"Anastasia leave now." I said to her. As I saw my handsome boyfriend walking towards the door.
"Why are you here?" Grayson asked Anastasia as he got to the door.
"Damn you look hot!" Anastasia said biting her lip and winking at Grayson. I fake gagged at her. Then I saw Anastasia push her lips onto Grayson and he pulled away quickly.
"What the fuck?!!" Grayson yelled at her.
"Damn you're a good kisser. I wonder how you fuck." Anastasia said biting her lip again. She then looked towards me and I punched her right in the nose.
"LEAVE! Before I call the cops." I yelled at her. While she just held her nose in shock. That's the first time I've ever hit her. Wow. That felt good. She then ran away.
"Scared little bitch." I said under my breath.
"Damn. You're hot when you're mad." Grayson said biting his lip. Then I blushed.
"Shut up." I said blushing darker.
"You ready?" Grayson said raising an eye brow. And holding his hand out. I nodded and took his hand in mine.

Grayson's POV
When Anastasia kissed me it didn't feel right. When I kiss Rachel I get this tingly feeling and I instantly feel better. I felt nothing but disgust when Anastasia kissed me. I wonder if it could be... love.