Chapter 5

The bell rang, so we all got up to go to our third period. Career building, the teacher Mr.Kik just lectures us on the importance of going to college and having a smart job. It turns out Ethan has the same schedule as us except he has 7th period with Grayson and he was put in the wrong math class for period one, so we're going to the office during lunch to change his math class. When we get to Career building we all sit in the last row together me in the corner, then Grayson, then Ethan, then Lia. During class our assignment was to talk to our row about our future career options. Lia wants to become a Professional boxer , I want to become a police officer, and the twins still have no idea on what they want to be. But they said they want to find a way to make people happy, which I thought was really sweet. The bell rang, yet again which meant its time for advisory. In advisory we didn't really have homework so we added finishing touches on our self portraits and played games like never have I ever, Ethan got out first, then Grayson, then me and Lia won. The bell rang signaling time for 5th period, Science. I love this class, for me Science has always been easy. We all sat at a table together, in the front, because in this class I like to sit in the front surprising. During this class we learned how gravity works and the layers of Earth, which I already knew.

Ordinary | A Grayson Dolan Fan-fictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें