Chapter 22

After Anastasia the night went on normally, at around 10pm the twins left and everyone else was gone by 11pm. When the last person left my mom and dad sat me down at the dinner table, along with Lia, Vanessa and Gabriella.
"When were you going to tell us you are dating him?" My mom asked.
"Who said I am dating him?" I asked trying to play it off.
"Lia." My mom answered. I glared at Lia and she put her hands up in defense.
"They were going to find out one way or another Rachel." Lia told me.
"I didn't plan on telling you, because I know I'm not allowed to have a boyfriend. But he's different." I told my family in defense.
"I knew by the way you talk about him you liked him." Gabriella admitted.
"When did you start dating?" Venessa asked.
"About 6 hours ago." I said. They all sat in shock, except Lia. Cause she already knew.
"When did you kiss?" My dad asked.
"He kissed me 2 months ago. I didn't lie about the thing with Anastasia." I said. "Not to mention that day Ethan also kissed Lia." I said. Everyone gasped.
"So was that you first kiss?" My mom asked. We both nodded our heads.
"I can't believe Rachel got a boyfriend before me!" Vanessa yelled in frustration.
"You and me both girl." Lia added laughing. We all started laughing.
"Well Rachel if you're happy, I guess it's ok." My mom said, and I ran up and hugged her saying thank you.
"And I am, and that's the truth." I said smiling. Me and Lia then ran into my room and I FaceTimed Grayson. He answered on the second ring.
"Hey what's up?" Grayson said smiling.
"My parents approve about us, we don't have to hide it!" I said smiling widely.
"Really??!!!" Grayson said, his smile growing.
"Has anyone ever told you you have a beautiful smile?" I said making him blush.
"No they usually say it's hot." He said in his deep husky voice that made my heart beat faster.
"Ok well let me talk to E." I told him.
"Woah, I don't want you talking to other guys." Grayson said jokingly. He then yelled at Ethan and passed him the phone.
"I heard everything from my room, and I'm excited for you guys!" Ethan said with a huge smile. I then walked into the bathroom to talk alone with Ethan.