Chapter 18

I was looking at the most god like boy I have ever seen in my life.

*Grayson's POV
I got to Rachel's house at 5 o'clock exactly. Then she opened the door, she looked flawless and completely stunning. I was in shock, and I could tell she was too. I was wearing a navy blue button up, black ripped jeans and black and white high top vans.

*My POV
"Come on in." I told Grayson as I opened the safety door. My mom then walked into the room with me and Grayson.
"Mom this is Grayson." I said motioning towards Grayson and they shook hands.
"It's very nice to meet you Grayson, I've heard a lot about you." My mom said and I blushed. Hard.
"And it's very nice to meet you too Mrs.Ramirez." Grayson said smiling. My mom then left the room.
"You talk about me?" Grayson asked smirking.
"Well yeah, you're one of my only friends." I said kinda embarrassed.
"Oh." Grayson said sounding disappointed.
"Do you talk about me?" I asked sounding curious.
"Yeah." Grayson said coldly.
"About what?" I asked intrigued.
"How you're the nicest, funniest, most beautiful girl I've ever met." Grayson said sounding sad.
"Oh." I said. "Can we talk in my room?" I whispered to Grayson.
He nodded his head. We walked to my room. As soon as we got in there I locked the door and pressed my lips onto his. At first he was stiff, but he then wrapped his arms around my waist, deepening the kiss.
"Grayson I really like you." I admitted when we broke the kiss.
"Rachel I really like you too." Grayson said smiling wide.