Chapter 16

*2 months later
Today is Friday and tomorrow my family is hosting a family reunion. Guess who's excited? Not me. Anastasia and her mom, my tia Maria are always invited. Even though me, my mom, my dad and my sisters can't stand them. I did my normal morning routine and wore white jeans and a tight black cropped hoodie. Two weeks from now is my 14th birthday, my birthday is in November and I started early. Yes I'm a 13 year old freshman. Wow. The morning went by pretty quickly. And before I knew it, it was lunch time.
"So tomorrow is a family reunion my mom is throwing and she said I could invite my friends, so you guys wanna come?" I asked the group.
"I'm down!" Lia said sounding excited. "You're mom can cook, and that's one of the only things I'll actually eat." Lia admitted.
"I can call my mom." Grayson said. He then pulled out his phone and called his mom.
"Hey Rachel is having a party and wanted to know if me and Ethan can go, okay, okay I'll tell her. Bye mom. She said I can go, but Ethan can't cause he's grounded." Grayson said.
"Why am I grounded?" Ethan asked sounding confused.
"Do you want me to remind you?" Grayson asked Ethan while raising an eyebrow.
"No, no I remember now." Ethan said holing up his hands.
"Ethan, what did you do?" Lia asked sounding concerned.
"Uhhhhhh I kinda pushed Grayson into the pool, and he got a bloody nose." Ethan said sounding sad.
"So changing the subject, do you just want me to text you the address?" I asked Grayson.
"Sure, what time should I be there?" Grayson asked.
"Well it starts at 6pm but we Can just hangout if you get there at like 5pm." I said to Lia and Grayson.
"I'll be there at 5 then." Grayson responded.
"I'll just text you when I get there." Lia responded, my house is just like her second one.
"Ok now I'm actually excited for this thing." I said happily.
"Wait is Anastasia gonna be there." Grayson asked sounding concerned.
"Shit. Yeah, but we can ignore her." I said to Grayson calming his nerves.
"Ok I'm excited too." Grayson said smiling his wonderful smile. Just then the bell rang and we went to our classes. But me and Lia we yanked back yet again by you guessed it....