Chapter 6

And finally the lunch bell rang. When we exited the building we walked to the office to as to fix Ethan's schedule. I talked to our counselor and she moved him to our algebra class. And then we all sat with our backs the academics building, which is where me and Lia usually sit by ourselves because of our social anxiety. As we sat there the biggest hoe freshman walked out of the building and looked at the twins and smirked.
"Hi, I'm Anastasia I'm assuming you guys are new because if there was two guys this hot, I think I would have noticed sooner." She winked at Ethan and Grayson.
"Anastasia, do you smell that, it smells like fish." Lia said laughing and I joined laughing. Lia hates Anastasia, they used to be best friends until Anastasia fucked Lia's crush. And Anastasia knew that she liked him. Anastasia stayed calm, surprisingly and ignored Lia.
"Well if you guys ever need anything, and I mean anything, you can just come find me." She said winking again.
"Where, in the trash can." I said snapping back, did I mention I also hate Anastasia. Lia bursted out laughing and I high fived her. Anastasia then stormed off and that's when I noticed the giant hickey about her left boob. I literally gaged. The twins then looked at me and Lia confused.
"We have history with her, and she knows that she has done unforgivable things." Lia said to them calmly.
"She's also the fakest, bitchiest, biggest hoe I have ever met." Lia added. We all couldn't contain our laughter after that. We all just talked and got to know each other better. I forced Lia to eat, it was like the usual but more fun. When there was ten more minutes of lunch left Lia and I showed the twins where their 7th period Spanish class was. We also told them to wait for us outside their class so then me and Lia can take them to our 8th period. The bell then rang.