Chapter 19

After he said that I blushed.
"Did you know you're really cute when you blush?" Grayson asked me, making me blush harder.
"Rachel, ever since I met you I felt like we had an instant connection, and would you give me the pleasure of being your first boyfriend?" Grayson asked with hope in his eyes.
"Grayson, ever since I saw you, I knew you were a good person and I never had anyone accept me the way you do. So yes I would love for you to be my first boyfriend." I said smiling wide. Grayson then pulled me into a hug, and it was the best hug I've ever received, he didn't let me go until I let go. I then put my thumb on the bottom of his jawline.
"Aw it cut me." I said jokingly.
"I'm sorry baby, I don't ever want to hurt you." He said going along with my joke.
"Wait, Rachel are you allowed to date?" Grayson said sounding worried.
"Shit. I didn't think about that, but I don't care. Because I really like you and my parents can't stop me, we'll just have to hide it." I told Grayson.
"Ok, as long as I get to be with you." Grayson said smiling, and I blushed. Just then the door bell rang.
"Raiña, can you get the door?" My mom asked.
"Sure." I responded.
"Let's go." I told Grayson, and we walked to the front door. And of course when I opened the door....