Chapter 34

"Well maybe I can change that." Grayson said smiling.
"I don't know. It's on a Monday which really sucks." I said sighing.
"Well then I'll bring you flowers and balloons so that everyone at school knows it's your birthday, and that you're mine." Grayson said cupping my cheek, kissing me passionately.
"And then after school I'll take you out on a romantic date." Grayson added.
"That's sounds like the best day ever." I said smiling and blushing.
"Only the best for you, beautiful." Grayson said smiling.
Just then my parents walked back into the car. And then we dropped Grayson off at his house, which was surprisingly really close to my house.
"Bye beautiful, I'll see you soon." Grayson said walking up to his house.
"Bye baby, I'll see you when I'm not dying." I said and he chuckled.
"You really like him don't you?" My mom asked me from the front of the car. I blushed.
"I really do." I said smiling widely. The next couple days were hell. But on Friday I felt better so I decided I should go to school. But I didn't tell anyone cause I wanted to surprise them. So I wore a grey hoodie and light wash jeans. And put my hair in a bun. Then did the rest of my morning routine and then went to school. I sat down on the bench we all sit at in the morning. Lia was already there, so I sat next to her.
"Hey Grayson." She said monotone.
"I'm not Grayson!" I said back. Then she turned her head and had the biggest smile.
"Rachel!" She hugged me. "I've missed you so much, we've all been bummed out without your puns and jokes. And your little remarks. Grayson has been really sad lately, he missed you a lot." Lia explained to me. Just then I heard foot steps. I look up and see the twins with huge smiles. I then got up and hugged Ethan. Then I averted my attention to Grayson. I hugged him for a minute straight and then he placed his hands on my cheeks and kissed me passionately.
"Oh god. You can't believe how much I missed doing that." Grayson said.
"Oh I can. Because I missed it too." I said grabbing his collar and kissing him again while his hands held my waist.
"Ok ok. I think that's enough PDA for today." Lia said making me blush. Then I could tell Grayson blushed too.
"It's never enough." He whispered in my ear when we sat down.