Chapter 27

After we watched the sunset Grayson walked me home.
"This is the best date I've ever been on, and I'm not just saying that because it's the only date I've been on." I said giggling.
"Don't worry beautiful, there's gonna be a whole lot more of them." Grayson said pecking my lips. And right when he pulled away I looked up and saw my mom.
"Hi mom!" I said smiling.
"Hi Raiña, hi Grayson, would you like to come inside?" My mom asked looking at Grayson.
"Sure." Grayson said smiling widely. I grabbed Grayson's hand and we went into my room. I took off my shoes, and put my hair in a ponytail. Grayson also took off his shoes.
"How are you so beautiful inside and out?" Grayson asked me and I blushed. "Not to mention when you blush." He added, making me blush harder.
"How are you so perfect?" I asked Grayson.
"Easy question. Cause I'm not." Grayson said then smiling. "True, you're better than perfect." I added. Grayson and I just talked for hours until he had to go home. Then I fell asleep. I woke up, did my morning routine and got to school. I sat down at our table alone, until I felt someone sit next to me.
"Hey Lia," I said turning to who I thought was Lia.
"It's not Lia, bitch." Anastasia said.
"What the fuck do you want?" I said angrily.
"Aww what's the matter? Did your boyfriend dump you?" She asked acting like she cared.
"No. What do you want?" I asked annoyed.
"You know what I want." She glared at me.
"Sorry, that I'm not sorry but you're not getting the twins, and we both know that." I snapped.
"Whatever." She got up and walked away. Bitch. I thought to myself, then Lia actually sat next to me.
"What did she want?" Lia asked.
"What she can't have." I said smiling. We both laughed. Then the twins walked up and Grayson sat next to me while Ethan sat next to Lia. It's finally going to happen!
"Uhh Lia I was wondering if you would be my girlfriend?" Ethan asked looking beyond nervous.
"Oh my god. Really? Of course I will." They both smiled. Then Ethan grabbed Lia's cheek and pressed his lips onto hers.