Chapter 20

Anastasia and my Tia Maria were there. So I greeted them friendly and invited to sit in the living room.
"¿Quien es el?" My tia asked in a rude tone.
"El es mi amigo." I responded back.
"Yo y mi amigo vamos a mi cuarto." I told my tia, and smiled at her. The entire time I could see Anastasia smirking and I don't know why. Just then the door bell rang again and it was Lia. Thank god. She looked really beautiful, her hair was straightened and she was wearing a tight maroon lace dress. With maroon lipstick and eye shadow. But she wasn't alone. Ethan was standing next to her.
"Let's go to my room." I told them. We all walked into my room and I locked the door.
"Why is Ethan here, I thought he was grounded." I asked Lia.
"Well I felt bad that Grayson could come and Ethan couldn't. So I went to their house after Grayson left and convinced their mom to let Ethan come." Lia explained. Grayson then grabbed my hand.
"What's this?" Ethan asked smiling and pointing at mine and Grayson's hands.
"We're dating." Grayson said smiling at me.
"When were you gonna tell me?" Lia asked.
"It literally happened ten minutes ago." I said giggling and blushing.
"Well I'm sleeping over, so you have to tell me everything later." Lia said smiling at me and Grayson. How did I not see the backpack she was wearing? I asked myself.
"Ok fine." I told Lia sarcastically rolling me eyes.
"Raiña can you go help your father set up the tables?" My mom asked yelling from the kitchen.
"Ok I'll go right now." I yelled back.
"You guys wanna go outside with me?" I asked the group. They all nodded their heads. We then all walked out to the backyard and I see my dad struggling to set up the tables by himself. So the four of us walked up to him.
"Dad this is Ethan and Grayson." I said and they all shook hands.
"Are these more of your cousins that only speak Spanish, because I get lonely when everyone but me can speak Spanish?" My dad asked frowning.
"No they're my friends, and they don't know Spanish, so you're in luck." I said smiling. We all laughed.
"Nice to meet you two, I hope I can trust you two. To keep them safe, because Lia is like one of my own." My dad said hugging me and Lia.
"Of course Mr.Ramirez, we would never do anything to hurt them, they're the best girls we know." Ethan said.
"Be careful with them I know how you guys think, I was a teenage boy at one time." My dad said winking.
"Oh my god, dad!" I said hitting his chest, he chuckled. Grayson and Ethan then set up tables and Lia and I put the decorations and table cloths. When we were done more people started showing up. Since there were 8 chairs per table in was perfect for Lia, Ethan, Grayson, Me, My sister Vanessa, My other sister Gabriella, My Dad, and My Mom. My mom made Carñe Asada, French fries, éloté, and guacamole. It was delicious.
"Mrs. Ramirez this is delicious!" Grayson said as soon as he took a bite.
"This is really wonderful." Ethan said taking a bite.
"This is literally my favorite!" Lia said finishing her plate.
"Thank you mom it's really good!" I said adding to the compliments.
"You guys are so sweet, thank you." My mom said smiling while blushing. And my dad gave my mom a kiss on the cheek. That's so sweet. Grayson saw what I saw and we both smiled.
"I need to use the bathroom, can you show me where it is?" Grayson asked me right as we both finished our food.
"Sure." I told Grayson. "I'll be right back, I'm going to show Grayson where the bathroom is." I told my family. They all nodded and Grayson and I stood up. As soon as we were out of my parent's line of vision Grayson kissed my cheek, and I blushed.
"Here's the bathroom." I said pointing to the bathroom doors.
"Can you wait for me I'll be quick." Grayson pleaded.
"Sure." I said pulling out my phone. I was just scroll through Instagram, when I hear a door open and Grayson was standing in front of me lowkey staring at me.
"Is everything ok?" I asked Grayson while I was giggling.
"You're just so beautiful." Grayson told me, leaning in. He grabbed my cheek in his hand and held it while we kissed. We then walked back outside. Everyone looked kinda mad, but Ethan and Lia looked worried. And Anastasia was standing at my family table. This can't be good.