Chapter 43

I ran up to them. I gave Ethan a quick hug, then ran to my boyfriend.
"Happy birthday beautiful." Grayson said to me while hugging me tightly.
"Thank you baby." I said while grabbing his cheeks and pressing my lips against his. While I literally felt sparks. We then walked to the bench.
"Well where am I supposed to sit?" I asked Grayson since he sat next to my bear. He patted his lap. And I sat down. The three of them looked at me with huge smiles.
"Open mine first." Lia said handing me a bag. I opened it and saw a giant bag of sour patch kids. And a t-shirt that I instantly fell in love with.
"Omg I love it. And I love you!" I said reaching over and hugging Lia.
"Mine next." Ethan yelled excited. I opened the package to see a coral pink phone case with a battery pack on the back of it.
"I got it for you since your phone is always dying." Ethan said smiling. I reached over and hugged him.
"I love it. And I actually need it too." I said putting it on my phone and turning it on so my phone is charging.
"I guess we saved the best for last." Grayson said winking at me. I blushed. He handed the beautifully wrapped box. I opened it slowly. It had a beautiful silver necklace that said 'Rachel' on it. And a matching ring with a small diamond on it. I teared up.
"Oh my god." Is all I could say before I turned around fully and gave Grayson a passionate kiss. Just then the bell rang.
"That's not all baby." Grayson said pulling me closer to him.
"We're going out tonight. 5pm." Grayson said kissing me one more time. While I blushed. The day went by pretty quickly. But of course Grayson, Lia and Ethan had to tell every one of our teachers it is my birthday. So that was embarrassing. But right now I'm walking to volleyball practice with Lia. This is actually our last practice before the season ends. So that's kinda sad. But maybe I'll try out for soccer this year? I don't know yet. After practice I went home and shower. But I left my hair the way it is. I decided to wear a white blouse with lace on it and a coral pencil skirt. I did a light pink lid with coral lipstick and everything imbetween. I finished and looked over. 5:00pm. Just then the door bell rang and I ran to it. There stood....

Ordinary | A Grayson Dolan Fan-fictionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara