Chapter 13

I woke up the next day feeling refreshed. Today Anastasia finally gets what she deserves. I decided to just make a bun with my hair. I put on a light pick cropped hoodie and high waisted light wash jeans and my classic vans. I did my morning routine and went to school. I got to school and sat with Lia, who was already there. As soon as I sat down I sat the twins walking towards us.
"Hey guys!" I said to everyone. Everyone smiled and waved back.
"So do you have a plan for the queen of snakes?" I asked.
They both nodded.
"Okay did I do something wrong, why is no one else talking. They all started laughing, and I blushed.
"Just a little prank Lia told us to do." Grayson said. I hit Lia with my elbow, she knows how much that pisses me off.
"So what's the plan?" Lia asked.
"That's a surprise." Ethan said smirking at Lia.
"We're going to do it at lunch." Grayson said also smirking.
*AT LUNCH TIME*
We all sat down in our normal spots at lunch.
"So where does Anastasia hangout?" Ethan asked.
Me and Lia both pointed to a table not too far from where we were sitting.
Ethan and Grayson both stood up and walked towards her. When the reached her she was being all flirty to her and then they motioned for us to walk up, so we did. And when we did, they did the unspeakable....