Chapter 41

Rachel's POV
"Wait. What?" Lia asked sounding confused and a little hurt.
"Ummmm." Ethan said in return.
"We make vines, and we used to get bullied about it." Grayson said blankly.
"Oh. Can I be excused. I need to go to the restroom." Lia said standing up.
"I'll show you where it is." Ethan said to her. But all she did was nod her head. Then the walked away.
"Did you know?" Grayson asked me.
"Anastasia told me yesterday. Because that's the reason she wants you guys so badly." I said sounding sad.
"Why didn't you guys ever tell us?" I asked still hurt.
"We were going to but we were scared." Grayson said.
"What scared we would treat you differently. Do you think we would actually do that?" I asked a little angry and hurt.
"No. We thought the word would get out and we would be bullied again." Grayson said softly.
"You know everyone knows now right?" I said to Grayson.
"What do you mean?" He asked confused and concerned.
"If Anastasia knows, the whole school knows. But remember this baby. When you were getting bullied you didn't have me and now that you do. I'm not letting anyone near you." I said holding his cheek while he blushed.
"Grayson you found a keeper." I heard a Grayson's dad say. Crap. I forgot that I am meeting his family. And they're right across the table from us. But just then Lia and Ethan walk back smiling while Grayson and I were also smiling. We were eating dinner.
"So, Rachel do you have any plans for the future?" Mrs.Dolan asked.
"I plan on being a detective." I responded back. She smiled.
"And you Lia?" Mrs.Dolan asked Lia.
"Well I'm not quite sure yet, we are only freshmen. But I would love to go professional in boxing." Lia responded looking cheerful. Mrs.Dolan smiled. We continued to eat dinner it was delicious, it was steak with asparagus and French fries. After we ate the four of us went back to my house. When we walked in we were greeted by my parents.
"Hello Grayson. Hello Ethan. How are you guys?" My dad asked them. They were both in shock because my dad is pretty intimidating.
"We're doing well. How about yourself?" Grayson said.
"I'm doing well also. If my daughter is happy, then I'm happy. And I'm sure I have the three of you to thank for that." My dad said smiling. I blushed and the rest of them all smiled at me. We went up to my room and all laid on the bed while watching a scary movie. Grayson had his arm around me and Ethan had his arm around Lia. Grayson started kissing me then moving to my jawline and down my neck. I moaned quietly.
"Look free porn." I heard Ethan say and both me and Grayson blushed while Lia laughed. Grayson also flipped him off. We continued to watch the movie which was pretty boring, compared to Grayson.