Chapter 32

"Grayson!" I said running up and hugging him.
"Please tell them I'm not pregnant." I told Grayson.
"She's not pregnant, we haven't done anything like that, yet" he whispered yet to me in my ears. Sending chills down my spine, but good ones. Just then the doctor walked in.
"The test results are back you're not pregnant, but you do have an intestinal virus, which is extremely contagious. So you might want to be careful. And who are you?" He asked looking at Grayson.
"I'm Grayson, Rachel's boyfriend." He said shaking the doctors hand. Just then I had to throw up again. I ran to the trash can in the corner and threw up the Gadorade I had drunken earlier. Grayson started rubbing my back.
"It's ok beautiful, you're ok." He told me, calming me down from crying, cause it hurt so bad. It was like cramp on steroids. I got up from the trash can and wiped my face.
"You know even when you sick and literally almost died you're still, drop dead gorgeous." Grayson said kissing my cheek.
"Grayson, I can honestly say you're the best thing that has ever happened to me." I said in a whisper cause I'm loosing my voice.
"Save your voice beautiful." He said, he then helped me back on the bed. I feel so weak. The doctor was still in the room.
"So you not only have the virus, you also have a sinus infection." He said. Great. Just great.
"Your antibiotics will be dropped off at a pharmacy near here, so you're free to go." The doctor said walking us back to the waiting room, so my parents could sign out. The four of us then went to the car, my parents in the front and Grayson and I in the back. I was cuddled into Grayson, he's so warm and I fell asleep breathing in his cologne.

Grayson's POV
Rachel had her head on my chest and she was cuddled into me. She then feel asleep, and her mom looked back at me.
"Grayson, did Rachel tell you any problems she has?" He mom asked me.
"She told me that she has depression and she's suicidal." I said back to her.
"Oh. She must really trust you cause she doesn't tell anyone about that. Does she talk to you about?" Her mom asked.
"Sometimes she'll make jokes about it to lighten up the mood. Or sometimes we'll have deep conversations about it when Lia and Ethan are there too." I said back to her.
"I'm glad she met you." Her mom said smiling. Which warmed my heart.
"And I'm glad I met her." I said looking down at this wonderful, magnificent, beautiful girl that has her head on my chest. Who I get to call mine.