Chapter 38

After lunch ended me and Lia walked the twins to their Spanish class. Then we walked to ours.
"We found us the best of the best." I said looking at Lia.
"Yeah we sure did." Lia said smiling. She was probably thinking about Ethan. Lol. Spanish was boring was boring we worked on late work. After that we went and got the twins so we could go to English. We sat in our seats.
"Today we are doing projects in groups of 3." Our English teacher said.
"Crap." I said kinda angry.
"Lia, Ethan, Grayson. You're a group."
"Fuck." I whispered to myself.
"Alex, Rachel, Anastasia. You're in a group." The teacher said. I looked to my side and saw Anastasia smirking at me. Great. Grayson gave me a worried look and I tried to be calm. Even though I wanted to cry right now. I sat at a table with the three of them. Alex is a dumbass and Anastasia, is herself. The project was about summarizing a short story that was three pages. I read it while the two of them flirted. When I finished reading I heard Anastasia say my name.
"What do you want?" I asked her sounding annoyed. Because I am.
"Jeez why are you so bitchy." She said sarcastically. "Well I just wanted to ask you a question. Do you know why I like the twins so much?" I nodded my head no. "They're famous." I looked at her like she was crazy. "You know vine, they have millions of followers. Don't believe me? Look." I was in shock. There it was Dolan Twins 8,000,000 followers. Why didn't they tell me. Did they think I wouldn't find out. Or that I would treat them differently. I told them my biggest secret and they couldn't trust me with theirs. I just zoned out and finished the project by myself while Alex and Anastasia continued to flirt. One moment she's yelling at me, flirting with my boyfriend. The next minute she's flirting with this man whore dumbass, they deserve each other. I turned in the project 10 minutes before class finished. My teacher wasn't surprised.
"Did you do this by yourself, again Rachel?" Mr. Brian asked.
"Yeah. What did you expect when I'm put in a group with two dumbasses." I said walking towards Lia.
"You guys need help?" When I said that they all turned around and smiled.
"Did you guys already finish?" Grayson asked me.
"Correction I finished it. I love this class. But I hate group projects. So I did it basically alone." I explained to them.
"We actually need a lot of help, all of our handwriting sucks, can you help?" Ethan admitted.
"Sure. But I can only write it in cursive." They all nodded.
"Ok what do I write?" Lia then handed me a paper. As I was writing I could feel them all intently staring at my hands moving the pencil. I finished right before the bell rang.
"I'll see you all on Monday, you will all present Tuesday." And with that the four of us walked out. As we walked to the football field with the twins to drop them off at practice Grayson whispered in my ear.
"I'll see you tomorrow." And he kisses me. And then Ethan kissed Lia.
"Are you coming too?" I heard Ethan ask Lia. And she nodded. I'm excited and nervous to meet Grayson's family. What if they don't like me? Ugh. I can't think about that right now. Lia and I got to volleyball practice, but I couldn't really focus the entire time. The boys' football game was cancelled today so Lia decided to sleep over at my house and we'd go to the twins tomorrow together.