Chapter 39

After volleyball practice we both went to my house.
"Wanna watch a horror movie?" I said smirking to Lia.
"Of course, I ain't no little bitch." She whispered to me because we're not supposed to curse.
We watched a horror movie on Netflix, then decided to go to sleep. I woke up the next morning and looked at my phone, it's noon. Great. Good thing we're meeting their parents for dinner. I shook Lia awake.
"Five more minutes." She mumbled still half asleep. I then picked her up, bridal style and dropped her on the floor.
"What the heck??!!" She said in pain and anger. While I laughed.
"How did you even pick me up?" She asked sounding confused.
"Cause I'm yolked." I said flexing my nonexistent biceps.
"Whatever." Lia said rolling her eyes. I showered and put on my outfit. I put on a long black pencil skirt that goes down to my knees and I put on a long sleeve navy blue blouse. Lia showered and put on a dark red long dress. I decided to straighten my hair and curl the ends. Lia made a low ponytail with her naturally straight hair. Lucky bitch. Lol. I decided to put on makeup; I put on foundation, high lighter, bronzer, mascara and a little winged liner. I also put in a nude lipstick. Lia did the same except borrowed one of my red lipsticks that matched her dress. I wore black flats. And Lia wore white flats. By the time we finished it was four. So my mom and dad drove up to the twin's house. I was shaking the entire car ride, which was only five minutes. We walked out and I knocked on the door.