Chapter 31

As soon as we got home I got in my bed and passed the fuck out. I woke up and realized I fell asleep with my contacts on, so I went to the bathroom and took them out, then putting on my glasses. Cause I'm blind. Not literally. I then changed into an oversized shirt and leggings, as I was wearing a sweater and jeans before. I then walked into the kitchen.
"Raiña, you're up. Let's go to Urgent Care." My mom said. I then walked into my room and put on my vans and grabbed my phone. I was just scrolling through Instagram when my dad pulled up to Urgent Care. I got out and walked inside my parents right behind me. I sat down in the waiting room while my mom filled out the paperwork.
"Rachel Ramirez." A nurse said walking out of a door while me and my parents stood up. And walked into a room.
"Ok can you stand on the scale." 118 lbs.
"Now stand straight up against the wall." 5'6
"And now you're temperature." 104 degrees Fahrenheit.
We then walked into a new room and I sat on the bed. About ten minutes later a doctor walked in.
"So I see you have a fever Rachel and you were vomiting. Is there any possibility you can be pregnant?" He asked with a straight face.
"No." I said with a slightly annoyed face.
"Well it's standard procedure." He said passing me a cup to pee in. I rolled my eyes and walked into the bathroom and peed in the cup. I was so annoyed, I literally threw up and everyone thinks I'm pregnant. I handed him the cup.
"I'll send this to the lab. And I'll be back with the results." The doctor said and walked out. My mom looked disappointed.
"Mom. What is that face for?" I asked her.
"What face?" She said with a different face.
"The one you just gave me. You looked disappointed, you know I'm not pregnant, right?" I asked her years threatening to fall.
"I don't know Raiña, I know how teenage boys are." My mom said.
"Mom I'm not pregnant, stop comparing me to other people, when you know I'm not like that." I said getting angry.
"Calm down beautiful." I heard a familiar voice say.