Chapter 11

I don't know what to do. I think me and Lia just have to tell the twins that we're not completely mentally stable. I mean Lia is anorexic and I'm depressed and sucicidal. That's not really something you tell someone you just met. I couldn't really focus the entire Spanish class, all I could think about is telling the twins and then thinking differently of us. I don't want pity, and neither does Lia, we want to be treated normally but people don't get that. The bell rang, bringing me out of my day dream. Me and Lia walked down stairs and got the twins. When we walked into English Grayson noticed me acting differently.
"Is something wrong, Rachel?" Grayson asked sounding concerned.
"There's something I need to tell you, but I don't want you to think differently of me, or treat me differently. I'm just like you." I said trying to sound convincing.
"Okay?" Grayson asked sounding unsure.
"I have depression and I always feel like things would be easier if I was dead." I said sounding really guilty, but it's the truth.
"Do you really think I would treat you differently for that?" He asked sounding kinda hurt.
"I mean it's happened before. But I just had to tell you myself before you heard it somewhere else." I said sounding defeated.
"Where would I hear it from?" He asked sounding confused.
"Anastasia tried to black mail me and Lia so that we would help her get with you and E. But I couldn't do that to you guys." I said.
"That tramp." Ethan said angrily, I guess Ethan and Lia heard the whole thing.
"But that's not all..." Lia added said sounding scared.
"Lia it's fine you can tell us." Ethan said placing and hand on hers. She blushed.
"Well I have anorexia. And I have for a couple years now, but Rachel has helped me a lot. And I don't know if you've noticed, but she packs an extra big lunch and forces me to eat." Lia said sounding embarrassed.
"Well I'm glad you guys have each other, it seems like you guys need each other." Grayson said smiling.
"And now we have you guys too." I said also smiling.
"Now what are we going to do with that bitch, Anastasia." Ethan said sounding vengeful.
"Oh, I have an idea." I said sounding mischievous.