Chapter 28

Lia's POV
Out of nowhere Ethan asked me out. So of course I said yes, but I didn't know he liked me. Then he grabbed my cheeks and kissed me. Now I definitely know I'm falling for him, just every thing about him; his beautiful hazel eyes, his chocolate colored hair, his jawline that could cut a bitch. But most importantly; his smile, his laugh, his jokes, him being protective of Grayson, and I like his confidence he has... most of the time.

My POV
I'm so happy for Ethan and Lia. And I'm glad it's Ethan, he seems to really care about her, and that's sweet. After they kissed Lia blushed, and then Ethan did. IT WAS SO FRIGGEN CUTE, I COULD DIE. After that the bell rang and we all walked to first hour, the entire time Lia and Ethan were flirting. It was kinda funny, cause Lia is really bad at flirting. But the rest of the day was normal.
*Lunch Time
"Ugh I feel like I'm getting sick." I said sniffling.
"Stay away from me." Grayson said jokingly pushing me on Lia's shoulder.
"Will you hold me?" I asked her with pleading eyes.
"Hell no." She said laughing.
"I'll hold you beautiful." Grayson said holding his arms out.
"You pushed me, how do I know you won't do it again?" I asked crossing me arms.
"I won't. I promise." Grayson said still holding his arms out.
"Ok." I said and leaned my head and put it on Grayson's chest as he rubbed my back and poked my bun.
"Stop poking it." I said to Grayson.
"Poking what?" He said smirking.
"My bun." I said back.
"Ok I'll just poke your butt." Grayson said still smirking.
"Fine with me." I said giggling. He then started rubbing my back again but this time he was poking my butt.

Grayson's POV
How can someone be so beautiful and sweet and kind and think of themselves as garbage. Or just another person. Or want to kill themselves? I don't know. But I do know that she's broken.... and I have to fix her.