Chapter 35

Grayson's POV
I don't know what it is, it feels like I'm addicted to her. Rachel is literally perfect in every way and it bothers me that she doesn't think so. Those days I didn't see her were unbearable. I just wanted to hold her hand or kiss her soft pink lips, that send little shock waves through my body. I wonder if she feels that to?

Rachel's POV
In math we got a quiz. Perfect. Why did I come back to school again? Oh yeah. For Grayson. It was worth it. The quiz was supper easy, it was only math. And I'm pretty good at math. Next was Art. We had to draw the person next to us. Great, mine is friggin Grayson. He's like hand made by god, how do I remake that. Fuck. Surprisingly it came out pretty well, Grayson looked impressed. Until I saw his of me. That literally looked exactly like me. My mouth fell open.
"How the hell did you do that." I asked Grayson, still amazed.
"Magic." He said kissing my cheek. And I blushed.
Next was Career building. We had a make up day. So I just worked on the typing I was missing for that class. Next was Advisory. I just worked on making my drawing of Grayson better. I think it got x10 better. I showed Grayson and he was stunned.
"Ok that's not fair, yours isn't allowed to be better than mine." Grayson said pouting jokingly.
"So mines better now?" I asked smirking. He nodded. And smiled.
"Now we both have magic." I said kissing his cheek.
"You were always magic." Grayson said tapping the end of my nose. Next was science class which there was a quiz. But it was all still pretty easy. Then we had lunch. We all sat in our usual spots Ethan, then Lia, then me, then Grayson in a straight line. In the middle of lunch someone I recognized walked towards us.