Chapter 37

Rachel's POV
"But never fucking family!" I heard Ethan shout and I got up from my position on Gray's lap and sat up straight.
"What happened?" I asked because I was really confused.
"Nothing." Lia said.
"Not nothing." Ethan said.
"Has that bitch really been bullying you since middle school." Ethan asked sounding angry. All I could do was nod my head and I felt another tear fall.
"I'm not letting that stuck up bitch near you again, I promise." Grayson whispered in my ear while wiping my tear away.
"Thank you." I whispered back.
"Anything for you, beautiful." Grayson said and cupped my face and kisses me passionately. When we pulled apart my cheeks went red because Ethan and Lia were looking at us the whole time. Then Lia gave me a hug, while I handed her a granola bar.
"Eat it." I said to her sternly.
"Fine." She said and rolled her eyes. Ethan saw the little exchange.
"What just happened?" Ethan asked sounding confused. We both sat in silence. Until I spoke up.
"Since Lia has a disorder where she won't eat, I force her to eat lunch with me everyday." I said.
"How have I never noticed this before?" Grayson asked.
"We try to hide it." Lia said sadly.
"You shouldn't there's no point, especially in front of us. Because like worst comes to worst who are we gonna tell." Ethan said to us. We nodded in agreement.
"Woah." Grayson said looking shocked.
"What?" I asked Grayson.
"You guys nodded at the exact same time. And I thought we were the twins." Grayson said laughing. Then we all started laughing.
"Rachel I have to ask you something, would you like to meet my parents?" Grayson asked sounding nervous. I put my hand on his shoulder.
"Grayson, I would love to meet your parents." I said smiling and he had the biggest smile.