Chapter 22 - A Visitor from the Palace

You know that awkward moment when you irrationally kiss someone and wonder if they are going to kiss you back? Yep, going through that right now

You know that awkward moment when you irrationally kiss someone and wonder if they are going to kiss you back? Yep, going through that right now. I placed my lips on Alex's a maximum of six seconds ago, and he is still frozen. Frozen in what though? Shock? Fear? Disgust? Sweet baby Jesus, did I just make our work out sessions incredibly awkward?

And that's when I feel it.

The slight movement of his lips on my own, as if he is just readjusting. Well, is he going to take over or not? I know I look like someone who has experience in the area, but I really do not know how to take charge of a kiss! Ah, does my breath smell? What did I last eat? Hesitantly I pull back, feeling cold as our lips detach, in order to gage his reaction. He looks... shocked... Damn I must have been misreading the signs! Maybe he was going for the overprotective brother act, rather then the jealous friend-but-not-really-a-friend act?

Whilst all these thoughts sizzle through my brain, I suddenly hear him groan at my flustered expression, before giving me what can only be called the 'fvck it' look, and grabbing my head, smashing our lips back together. I'm embarrassed to say I react immediately. Our mouths dance together in fiery passion with demanding, adoring, hot and possessive strokes. My heart is hammering, pounding for release, my brain is on fire, and I swear that from the roots of the hair on my head, to the very end of my toes my whole body is screaming for Alex. I never knew that kissing someone could be so hypnotic, so mind-blowingly amazing. But maybe it is just Alex. I rather understand why all of those girls keep coming back for more now. Kissing him is a phenomenal experience... I wonder how other things with him would be; even more fantastic, I am sure. Our mouths fit together perfectly, every stroke of his (unfortunately) skilful tongue lapping me further into the pool of pleasure that I am now sure only he can send me into.

I fling my arms round his neck, pulling our bodies even tighter together, enabling me to feel his hard excitement towards our insanely hot make out session, making me moan in wanton lust. Damn, my bodies a fire that only Alex can tame. I want him so bad, everything everywhere and I am about to throw caution into the air and jump him right here, right now, when there is a harsh cough of interruption behind us. My eyes ping open and my body jolts, breaking us out of our lusty trance. I struggle to gain my emotions back in control, wanting Alex to touch me in places that isn't suitable for a public area. The red haze gradually begins to fade away, when Alex growls at whoever interrupted us. His hands are still planted securely on my hips, my arms are still wrapped possessively round his neck, and I for one know that I do not want to let go anytime soon.

I turn my head, my cheeks flaming as I notice a few teenagers staring at us, enjoying the free show, whilst another couple are furiously making out on the steps. The music from inside vibrates noisily into the air around us, and I'm sure that someone is going to file a noise complaint any minute. Vincent is there, shaking his head with a sly grin on his face, as he stands a little distance away from us.

"Well, that happened quicker then I expected. Good job I interrupted you, or you too would have been going at it like rabbits right in front of all of these very interested people. Damn Alex, I though you would have more class then that!" Vincent laughs.