Bonus Chapter 1 - A Naughty Halloween

A/n this happens BEFORE the epilogue, a couple of months after the last chapter.

*Smut warning - very mature!!*

"Woohoo! This party is great!" I yell over the thundering beat to Alex, whom I am currently dancing with, lost in the sea of bodies.

It is finally Halloween, and I managed to persuade Alex to come out to Celestrina's party with me. It has been four months since we mated, and everything has been just wonderful. Next week we are leaving to Russia with our pack to meet Alex's parents – aka the freaking King and Queen of all Lycanthropes. I am quite nervous, but I'm sure they'll love me. I will be the sunniest ball of sunshine they have ever met! Celestrina is doing great as a werewolf. It took her a while to adjust, but now she's loving being a part of the superior race. I told her about me being a Lycan, and she was amazed, but really happy when I told her the whole story of my life. She has decided to take a gap year before she heads off to college, to make sure that she has her wolf under control, and has learnt the ways of a were.

Her Halloween party is an absolute knockout, her house literally vibrating to the base. The lights are on the down low, and the room is awfully sweaty, but everyone's having a good time drinking to excess and showing off their cute yet chilling outfits. This year I decided to dress up as a devil... a very sexy devil. My dress is vibrant red, the top half a corset and sleeveless, and the bottom a silky tutu, only just reaching past my ass. Red honeyed gloves reach my triceps, and then ruby fishnet tights stretch around my legs, spiralling into thigh high patent red boots. My hair is lightly curled, with a devil's horn headband keeping it from falling in my face, and a cat-eye shaped sparkly mask surrounds my ocean-blue eyes.

As you can guess, Alex never would have let me out of the bedroom if he had known what I was wearing, so I threw on a massive black teddy coat as we left the house, to hide my risqué outfit. Alex's jaw dropped through the floor when I unveiled myself to him (as well as everybody else's, not going to lie), but it was too late to go home; everyone had already seen us. Unfortunately, it has turned Alex's mood slightly... sour and possessive, meaning he has a permanent moody frown etched into his kissable lips. He knows he has nothing to worry about though; the little boys drooling over me in this room have nothing on my man. Anyway, Alex's costume isn't much better then mine. I think one girl actually feinted when he walked in. He has dressed up as very hot fireman, and somehow forgot to put on a shirt. The typical yellow fireman trousers are hanging low on his hips, then his red suspenders reach up and over his delicious abs and wide shoulders, then a rubicund fireman hat sits on his head. He looks like a living wet dream. The continuous female attention he accumulates everywhere we go never ceases to amaze (or anger) me, but luckily tonight most people are being respectful. However, the vicious glare I send every female within a mile of us probably helps the situation.

"Baby, I need the toilet, can you get me a drink then meet me back here?" I practically yell into Alex's ear.

"Ok. Hurry back." Alex grunts after a moment, not too into leaving me alone.

When we are apart, it feels like there is a literal hole in my heart, slowly suffocating me like there are walls closing in around me. Alex is my safe place, my life, and without him I'm simply incomplete. Since we mated we have both been insatiable, absolutely obsessed with each other... and we love it. I wouldn't change a thing. Alex plants a firm kiss on my mouth, openly claiming me in front of everyone, making my mark throb pleasurably, before sauntering off to get me a drink. I take a minute to stare longingly at his sexy back, muscled enough to make any runway model jealous, before whipping around and making my way upstairs to the bathroom. I have to push my way through the jungle of gyrating couples and singles which isn't very pleasant, but somehow I manage to make it through the drunk animals. The base thumps in time with my heartbeat, filling my body with music and causing it to tingle. There are so many people here a distant haze of chatter hums through the house, and I can't even see the floor at this point. When I finally make it into the bathroom, I slam the door and make sure it is locked so that I don't get any surprises wrapped up in drunkenness. Once I have relieved myself and checked my appearance, (I'm pleased to report I look pretty damn fine), I leave the bathroom and almost run into a couple who are aggressively making out at the top of the stairs.