Nervous

-Rose's POV-
It's my first day of school and to be honest I'm pretty nervous. I got ready, ate breakfast, and went to school. I met up with my dongsaeng Lisa. We were laughing and joking around but she showed me around and helped me with my locker. As she was showing me our classroom I notice a boy sleeping with headphones on. I asked Lisa who was that and she told me that he's Jeon Jungkook. Nice name I thought to myself.
Class was starting and I went in the classroom. Teacher told me to introduce myself so I did. She told me to sit beside "Jungkook" and a handsome looking boy that I saw earlier. He ignored me but I was fine with it. Beside me was a blonde guy with fair skin. "Hi" he said, so I greeted him back.
"I'm Jimin" he said
"I'm Rose"
"Nice name"
"Thanks"
Teacher started the lesson and I participated and took down notes. I felt a notebook being placed on my table and I look who's it from. I see Jungkook hand it to me and said "Take down notes for me"
I wanted to refuse... but I didn't because teacher was starting to get mad at me for talking.
"Take down notes for me"
"No"
At this point I can sense that teacher was getting mad so I just agreed
"I sai-"
"Fine"
With that he just nodded and went back to sleep.
-Jimin's POV-
I saw Jungkook sleeping...aish when will this boi start sleeping early and stop playing overwatch every night. When I turned to look at Rose I saw her talking to Jungkook.
"Take down notes for me"
"No"
Aish so irresponsible why is he asking a girl to do it why can't he do it himself someone needs to slap some sense into this boi...wait am I getting jealous? No don't Jimin remember last time you liked someone? Yeah they broke my heart...
"I sai-"
"Fine"
Was all she said and I see Jungkook going back to sleep.
-Jungkook's POV-
I was getting sleepy and I needed to take notes. I tried but I'd always end up sleeping again so there's no point in trying. I asked my best friend Lisa but she rejected me...how meannn
"Yo lalisa"
"Wut"
"Can you take-"
"No"
"Fine"
I said making a cute sad face and she just laughed how meann haha. Since I had no one to ask except the new girl. I asked her and she accepted just because I wounding shut up hehe
"Take down notes for me"
"No"
"I sai-"
"Fine"
I was kind of suprised when she agreed because some girls wouldn't excluding Lisa because she acts like a boi haha I'm kidding she also has a girly side of her that I appreciate. I was getting sleepy so I went to sleep.

a/n An updateeee finally I got my lazy butt to do it hehe I hope you liked this chapter :D