Pretty little lie

-Jungkook's POV-
"I can't believe I actually believed Seolhyun and spent time with her more than the love of my life.. why did j believe her so fast when I couldn't even believe my own girlfriend?" As those thoughts were running through my mind my phone vibrated. Its a text from Rose and I smiled to myself knowing she actually replied. "You're forgiven" "It's fine" I was blind but she is so kind for forgiving me even if I was being such a dick. We then continued to talk and talk until we became close again.
-Rose's POV-
My phone vibrated and I check who it is and it's Jungkook. He said he's sorry and I knew it was all a misunderstanding so I forgive him. He then continued the conversation and we talked for hours, getting closer than ever. I smile to myself knowing that Jungkook finally realised that I wasn't the one that killed his father because that's just fucked up.
-Seoulhyun's POV-
How the fuck did he know I killed his father!? He must be really smart but I tricked him and got him to be mine for a while *laughs creepily*
-Jimin's POV-
I can't believe Seolhyun got arrested and I've gotta say Jungkook's quite smart... for setting up a trap and making Seoulhyun think its a date when its not. I hope she doesn't think its me tho...
-Taehyung's POV-
Seeing Rose happy makes me happy too. It's been so long since I've seen that precious smile. Before she'd be coming to me with puffy eyes and I had to comfort her and convince her that everything's going to be okay and here it is... she's finally smiling again.. I'd rather see her smile than cry eveb when I know I'm not the reason why she's smiling.. because either way seeing her happy makes me happy.

A/N
IM BACK WITH AN UPDATE AND IM SORRY IF ITS QUITE SHORT THANK YOU FOR 5K IM SO FUCKING HAPPY IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING A LOT I DIDN'T REALLY HAVE THE TIME THATS WHY AND I HOPE YOU'RE WILL BE GREAT❤️💕❣️💜